Chapter 1

I set the last plant on my window seal and took a step back to take in my side of the room in.

Smiling to myself I took one more step back to picture my roommates side of the room, that's when I bumped into someone.

"Oh shiitakes" I said holding my head "sorry."

I heard the room shake with laughter.

"Shiitakes? What are you 5?" Asked a female voice.

I looked up and saw a beautiful girl in black fish nets under tight ripped Jean's, a baggy shirt with a LA logo on it, she had beautiful curly brown hair that fell just below her chest, some rainbow earrings and a septum pericing.

I scoffed in disgusted at her pericings. Mostly because I've always been taught that that's permanate and only the devils child would wear stuff like that. Of course I only ever believed the first part and not the devil's child thing.

Suddenly I felt very small realizing that she had to look down to see me and I had to look up.

I was only 5'3 and this girl was easily 5'8.

I blushed nervously and looked down.

"You ok little pup?" Mystery girl asked.

Suddenly my insides filled with butterfly's then all these thoughts raced through my head.

Wait why is she making me nervous? I'm straight. I just find her attractive. I find other girls attractive. I would never date a girl. Right?

By the time I was done thinking she already moved passed me and started unpacking her things, just shoving it in her drawer.

Confusion washed over me.

Rushing over I took it all out.

"Dude are you crazy?" I asked.

Suddenly she got up to her full height looked down at me and took one step forward.

I crossed my arms and took a step towards her to. Not being easily scared.

She smirked and crouched to my height.

Our noses touched and suddenly I felt like I weighed nothing, my insides were on fire.

"You make things hard" breathed the girl in my ear.

Shivers went down my spine.

"Now be a good girl and shut the fuck up" said mystery girl.

I scoffed and hit her on her shoulder.

She quickly picked me up and I squealed.

Pushing me on the bed and walking away I huffed and just layed there.

I turned to look at her and saw her making her bed and hanging up paintings and a pride flag.

I smiled because I thought homosexuality was cute.

I then saw her putting plants everywhere and put a small lamp and picture frame of her and a girl kissing on her nightstand.

I slightly watched her not where to put a few things and toss them to the side so I got up grabbed the things and put some in a small junk drawer i created and put some books in her night stand compartment and drawer.

She seemed grateful but tried to act like she didnt care so I bit my lip slightly and looked up at her.

"Fuck dont do that" she groaned.

So i stopped as quickly as possible and giggled.

I could already tell this was gonna be fun.

Words: 561

I honestly tried pretty hard to not get of track and make it not detailed so I hope you liked this :) thanks! :D Bye!