27. Once cleaned up

Once he has cleaned me up with my towel with somewhat a glimpse of pride in his eyes, he jumps into his boxers and t-shirt before dropping his whole body on my bed, with a loud sigh and a happy grin.

I put on clean underwear and my pjs before laying next to him, on my elbows.

Rolling on his side and stroking my back, he smiles.

"Did you... like it?" He asks. I feel like screaming.

"You're amazing." I say leaning over to drop a kiss on his lips.

"Yes I am." We both laugh.

"I didn't think it could be so... sexy and erotic and that I could feel so much pleasure without... you know?" I say amazed, making him chuckle. "Did you...? I mean. Did I... do okay?"

"You did awesome. I was... up there." He signs an invisible level high up. "That pretty mouth of yours..." He adds daydreaming, brushing my lips with his thumb as he holds my chin. His lips, his eyes, his jawline... Damn he's so sexy doing nothing, I want him again. I need a shower! A cold one!

After quickly getting up, I grab my towel.

"What are you doing?"

"I need a shower." He rolls over on the bed and claws onto my leg. "What are you doing?"

"I'm still tired."

"Stay in bed then."

"Stay with me."

"I gotta..."

He swiftly grabs my waist and pulls me back down on the bed, making me laugh aloud as I fall in his arms. I feel good and snuggly. I didn't realise I was still tired. I guess our earlier... activity used some of my energy and I nod off, listening to his breathing, rocked by his chest moving gently, his fingers trailing lightly on my arm.

When I wake up, I feel soft and, moving my head, I know I am no longer in his arms as it's way too fluffy. Opening an eye, I look around and notice that I am alone in bed. I sit up looking at my empty bedroom. He must have gone back to his.

After a shower and getting dressed, I pack up more of my stuff. This is so depressing.

On my way downstairs, I meet Kiri in the elevator.

"Hey petal. Did you sleep well? You went to bed pretty early last night."

"I did thanks." If you knew... well you might find out if the girls talk. I'm sure the walls are not that thick.

The elevator opens and we go to the dining hall.

He's there cooking and I walk towards him, sliding my hands around his waist, giving him a back hug. I don't care if people see. I'm leaving today.

He doesn't seem to mind as I feel his hand stroking mine.

"What are you making?"

"Crepes."

In shock, I slide around now snug under his shoulder and notice the batter cooking in the frying pan and the large stack of freshly made treat.

"I thought you didn't like pancakes."

"These are crepes, ignorant." I smile at his new found French culinary knowledge.

"Fancy name for pancakes." I say referring cheekily to our talk a few weeks ago.

He looks down on me, dropping a little kiss on my lips.

Kiri comes closer to the stove aiming for one of the crepes but gets slapped by the spatula in Bakugou's hands.