❗Onyx Omori (Double O) Information ✨

Basic information:
+

Onyx Omori (Double O)
+ 18 years old
+ 6"3 - 188 pounds (muscle weight)
+ Unknown Nationality (but is an expert with a decent amount of languages
+ He/They/it pronouns - was born male
+ Demisexual/Pansexual
+ Rarely smiles like Jotaro
+ Afraid of Dogs and has trust issues due to truama
+ Eyes only show when he is joyful or psychotic
+ Gets 'crazy' easily because of hidden anger
+ Basically an anti-hero cause he doesn't defend the crusaders (the heroes) and he doesn't wanna be on Dio's side (villain)
+ His personality is basically a mixture of Jotaro and Alessi..

(Extra thing - Stand is designed but is not colored yet)

Appearance:
-Dark Gray-brownish stolen hat and turtleneck sweater
-black spiked bracelet
-black choker with silver chain
-raggedy dark brown tennis shoes
-beige jeans with silver skull belt
-black pentagram d.i.y earrings
-"Pico" Orange hair and eyebrows
-peridot green eyes

Stand Name: ⎾ʀʜɪɴᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴇʏᴇs⏌

Ability: Ballistic Telekinesis
Desc: The user can manipulate a destructive/violent form of Telekinesis, which causes any nearby objects to move at high speeds, explode or to be propelled away from the user at high speeds. With enough power, a user of this ability could level entire cities with their power and at full strength, they could possibly destroy an entire planet.
When stand would appear: When Onyx is pissed/in 'killing spree' mode
Limit: Telekinesis Immunity
Range: 155m1

Power: A
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: B
Precision: B
Potential: E

Backstory:
Onyx Omori, formerly known as Otis Xavier, grown up as an orphan towards France, no one to turn to when help was required... So life already became difficult after school had begun. A person at the orphange was nice enough to bring Onyx to school so traveling was no problem. But of course, the young ginger was made fun of for endless reasons; Having no parents... His dark skin, his odd appearance, being mute most of the time, and so on. Some students would purposely trip and harm the poor boy when they had the opportunity.

Not too long after 3rd to 4th grade, a service dog and a special student were brought into class. Onyx had no mind at first until the dog acted like it was threatened. The agression showed in the animal.

Right at that moment, the dog pounced and attacked Onyx with no hesitation, ripping the flesh from their arms (from the shoulder down), to their hands, and even a bit on their legs. Onyx was in agony, hoping to be ended then and there but was mistaken. The scars slowly appeared after a great amount of healing. His fear of Dogs had arrived for good...

After that tragedy, came along a destined moment of rage. Students laughed and bullied more, wishing he would have died during the attack. Onyx still kept the pain inside. His mental illness slowly growing to the peak of insanity.

At the age of 15, Onyx confronted 3 of his worst bullies in front of everyone and causing them to get suspended, infuriating the kids to the point of jumping Onyx after school by an abandoned area, pinning him and slitting his mouth to a forced smile, the wounds causing so much suffering...

Onyx was shocked to not have his life ended after getting jumped. After obviously getting to a hospital then getting back to the orphanage, the nice person he's known for all his life had sadly passed away the moment they returned. He had a fatal heart attack if you're wondering how it happened.

The devastation from the past and that moment tortured Onyx, causing him to go ballistic. No one was around during the person's death, only Onyx. His only friend and 'family', now dead... Onyx had enough, destroyed everything in sight and packing his items. One child was close by, about to search and alert someone.

An urge to murder struck. Onyx had grabbed a broken piece of a vase and slit the kid's throat, then brutally stabbing them. After the tragic crime, Onyx took notice of his actions, taking the pice of vase with him, running out and even making a fake suicide letter.

Time had passed, no one cared Onyx left its only home after a murder... Onyx traveled to Paris, stealing for food and clothes, then soon gaining his stand and being frightened for some time...but then got used to a stand by his side. The eyes of the stand, bright as a white Rhinestone...that was the moment the stand had gained its name.

After years of pretending to be dead, Onyx, now 18 and a man of insanity, had soon met one member of the startdust crusaders (well before they all got together-); Jean Pierre Polneraff.

It started as a question from Onyx. He asked Polneraff if he could assist him with something. Onyx had made a white lie, saying he was homeless and needed a way to travel to Hong Kong. Polneraff, who was just about to leave for that place, had let Oynx know they could travel together.

They then traveled and soon encountered the other crusaders. Onyx did ask Polneraff about the stand he had and hope he didn't sound weird asking it. The man chuckled and explained what a stand was and its purpose. Onyx explained some small abilities of Rhinestone eyes and found out its ability was 'ballistic telekinesis'.

After their stand talk, they soon split and went their seperate ways... Well not really. Onyx had followed the crusaders most of the way to Egypt and did what he could to just do something that wasn't being bored 24/7.

And yes, Onyx had discovered Dio because that asshole tried to make them his minion. But luckily Onyx escaped. And before the crusaders would encounter Daniel D'arby, Onyx was nice enough to have a nice talk with Daniel, basically making a little friend.

Picture of OC:

Rhinestone eyes design