Prologue

Sometimes they wished that they were never born into this cruel world, because then they wouldn't be standing here - where they stared cruelty in the eyes - they knew for a fact that they had died, they didn’t know why or how died just that they had died and shouldn't be able to stand here now, so why then did they wake up all bloody to face this cruelty that had become their LIFE??

Why couldn’t they die peacefully ?

Why couldn’t they just stay dead ?

Was there a reason ?

Or was someone just playing with them and their FATE ??

Maybe they had something wrong in their previous life, so bad they must be punished  for it in this life time.Other wise why would he get all of this pain and cruelty called Life, this was not second chance it was a living HELL !!

After waking up in an unknown place and with out their memories, they had wished so many times on every thing they could thing of, even Falling Stars that the misery and pain would end , but nothing seemed to work. No matter how hard he tried to make an end to it all, it didn’t work, they didn’t or couldn’t die. Or even if they had found a way to end it something or someone was near them to save their life.

They had absolutely nothing left to live for, they had woken up in a place they didn’t know about, with not even a memory or a name to them. They didn’t know if they had a family or friends before this life, but if he had they weren't theirs anymore probably thing that they were dead. He wasn’t sure if they had a master or creator as they had woken up alone, with no one to greet them or even claim them as their master.

Not far from them they saw something and went closer to see what it could be and why it was there in the first place. It was an ID, it probably belonged to them, so they took a closer look and then tried to think if that person they were seeing in the photo was them, but he couldn’t remember how they looked like. They looked around to see if they could use anything here to see their face and spotted some kind of pond or something with water in. They moved closer to see their face and was very surprised to see they were kind of pretty,

They had Androgynous features , with shoulder length silver hair, they were very pale looking and had sterling silver eyes that matched their hair. They took another look at the ID to see that the features was the same but they another color hair - so this must have been them before the curse or something struck.

They took a closer look at the name on the ID and it read :

Name : Jesse Nova Sterling

Age : 20

Race : Human

Well they were now sure that weren't human anymore and that they were something else. Now they a name and it was beautiful to them.

Jesse took a deep breath in, they weren't sure if their hearing, smell and their eyesight was always this good, but they were going to use it now and see if they were in any trouble or even to see if it could trigger a memory.

He dint hear any other noises except those that they were making and a few other noises that sounded if a small animal was making them, he could see blood on the grounds - probably their own and footprints leading away from where everything had happened, the only smell that was left in this place was the Iron smell of blood and for some reason it pleased them immensely too smell it.

They decided they weren't going to get anything more here and looked around to see were they were, it was a forest or a park of some sort, Jesse could see every small detail of the beautiful trees and even some small critters in some of the trees, that wasn’t much help other than that they were lead into a trap and someone had planned for them to die this they. They were sure they were supposed to die and not get up again like they did but they weren't even sure of the reason why they lived again - so they just left it at there.

Quickly Jesse walked through the trees and some sort of town or city, but it didn’t look familiar to him.

###

Words : 764