A kinda summery of my ideas.

"Deidara's life was full of shit and it only tumbled downwards. His abusive father, village shunning him, getting captured, having his memories looked through, and adoption by the kage for his own safty- wait what? Deidara finally was looking alright, he had a loving family... and it was growing! Naruto, his baby brother, was being born soon... He just didn't expect that the day of his birth the nine-tails came out and killed them. Nor did he expect to be forced to leave his little brother with an Uchida brat that was blinded by hatred to join Itachi in joining the Akatsuki. Yeah the pattern of his life going to shit a few years back? Welp, guess what comes up must come down... Nothing good ever lasted, he just hoped the love between his brother would. It was truly the only thing keeping his sanity, as best as he could, with a puppet as a partner and a Uchida stalking him.

Deidara was furious, how dare a S-ranked that just happen to have electricity - while he had an earth chakra nature, snuck up on him, capture him, and mistake him for a kage's son! Well... they did look a lot alike. All Deidara wanted to do was get out of his own damned village and explore, finally feeling free and free to make as much art as he wanted. Deidara was even more pissed to find out his mind was read, and he got pitied looks because of his abusive father and left with a village that shunned him. He didn't need their fucking pity! But he couldn't help but calm down when the Kage signed adoption papres, people were after him because a good rumer spread about him being his son. And Deidara was an orphan techionally after he called his father, so it worked out for him.Deidara scoffed, dam kages would go so far to keep an eye on him... But after finally seeing what a family's love feels like, he heart softened only to have them killed the day his brother was born.Deidara Namikaze changed his name to Uzamaki, and his brothers. Being in a clan was safer than not, and not to mention the truth about his parents were not allowed to come into light. No one could know their "true" last name. But Deidara swears that one day their last names will be Uzamaki Namikaze, when Shit finally calms down.It has done anything but that, in fact shit has only risen! Deidara was forced into going into Anbu doing long hard missions and training in order to protect his last standing family member and give money to him as well. He was never around, and seemed only to visit once every two months entrusting his well faire to the hokage... Only to have the Hokage not take care of Naruto very well, and Deidara taking a long break to care and train Naruto until he at least reaches the academy. Bombs went down and he found out the Akstuki were after peace through killing and extracting the tailed beasts out of people. The only way Deidara could protect Naruto was to learn more about this organization, it didn't help that they knew he overheard and practically forced him to join. Well death or join wasn't exactly much of a choice. Deidara learned Itachi would be joining soon, and after he killed his clan... Deidara and Itachi would leave together.

But Deidara made he gave Naruto a huge hint, and pushed him to make Sasuke find more about the incident after giving him some time.

"The mascaraed I did not stop it. I did so for a reason, you must find out why and Sasuke as well Little fox."

"N-Nii-san your leaving me?"

"I'm leaving the entire village little fox, and until you find out why I can't say anything more. But you can only do so with Sasuke's help.." 

'I need you to get closer to sasuke, you can watch over each other... And help each other find out about each other's pasts.'

"And in exchange, he will help you learn about your past, and our clan Uzamaki. Learn the truth about me... the secret I've always kept from you. I just hope you don't see me differently otouto..."

"Of course, I'll always love you Nii-san!"

Deidara slaced his headband and left on his bird tears streaming as he flew higher before waving. At the exact moment, fireworks and explosions emitted from empty training feilds amazing the small boy on the ground... Naruto struggled to smile while snot and tears ran. "I love you too Naruto."