PART ONE wyeyYEEEBAWHWHWW

THIS IS ALOT WORSE THAN WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN BEFORE

Ace walked into the store, ignoring teh weird stairs looking at him. He was just only greener than everyone else.

He didn't care much though. He just wanted to buy his favorite snack of all time.. it was different than regular snacks, but he couldn't help but crave them.

He turned to the direction of the feminine care aisle. And there it was..

The last box if tampons...

He sighed relieved that he arrived last minute. He was looking forward to shoving them up it ass, to take them out for a snack.

He slowly walked up to the shelf, as if the  package of Tampax was almost glowing and music was playing..

Only for there to be allowed cough that was so loud it hurt Ace's ears. "Excuse me mate, but I saw em female dildos first!" A voice said.

Ace suddenly looked down, to see a short man that looked just like him through his tinted glasses.

The man look to just like Keith Richards but green, and sounded like an annoying crusty musty white dog and bit the Author of this story's man tits once. Who did this short ass dude think he was trying to steal ACE'S TAMPONS?!

"Eh sorry man, kinda need em..." Ace said taking them off the top shelf, only for the other green man to speak up again.

"YAh?! W-well my daughter Noodle needs em too!" He raised his voice angrily.

"Come get em the. oldie." Ace said right before holding them up high above his head.

Murdoc started to bark at Ace like a fucking annoying chihuahua, going full feral mode right before running into the younger man and knocking him down to the floor.

Two Walmart employees heard to noice to see the two green males on top of eachother, fighting over a package of the last tampons.

They were pulled apart and kicked out of the store together.