41

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-180 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-comment💬.

-if you homophobic don't read this chapter, bitch!!

continued...

April 6th, 2022: 3:45 p

April 6th, 2022: 3:45 p.m.

"Hey y'all take your shoes off my baby don't play that" Gunna said opening the door for him and Giovanni's parents.

"GG and POPS" the kids yelled causing me to smile big then Novani nosey self sat up in my arms.

"Baby girl so nosey yo" Giovanni said laughing then his parents walked in the living room with the kids.

"Oh my gosh she's so beautiful" Elena said with Kai in her hands.

"Y'all gotta wash y'all hands before you touch her" Loyal said then his grandpa kissed his cheek and put him down.

"Parents" Giovanni said smiling then he handed me Novani's paci.

"Gio" Marco said smiling.

"Hey Zoie we see you peeping" Elena said causing us to laugh.

"Hey y'all" he said waving then Gunna walked over to him.

"Y'all wanna hold her" I asked then they nodded.

"Yes, lemme go wash my hands Anni where the bathroom" his mama asked then Gianni sucked his teeth.

"Can you stop with that ugly behind nickname, and down the hall to your left" Gianni said causing G to laugh.

"You know you love that name" Giovanni said then Gunna mugged him.

"Sis get yo nigga before I go cross his head" he said mugging G.

"Touch him you touching me and I'll bust bout mine, on mf crip" I said throwing up G set then he busted out laughing.

"Yea my baby get real active stop playing with mine, gimme kiss" G said then I turned around and kissed his lips multiple times.

"Ok lemme see the princess" Elena said then I handed over Novani.

"Hi pretty you so chunky girl" she said causing me to smile big.

"Pookie" I said looking over at him.

"Yea booty" he asked putting his arm around me.