1

[Before we start I wanna say that i dont own any of the characters depicted in the book and that as I said in the description (but no one reads those anyway so imma say it again) The original idea for this book came from Kota Lee Rose on a comment on a youtube video who very graciously let me write this out now anyway on to the book!]

I warp between the fabrics of time frantically, hoping to get to him on time. 'Cmon Y/n hurry theres no telling where in time he's at.' I feel my cursed energy depleting quickly a I bend and shape time itself around me to find him.

Itadori Yuji, a boy who is about to die a wrongful death. His name has been spread about the Jujutsu sorcerer community, even those of us who don't actively take missions from the higher ups.  

'Found him!' I stop and land in the room of his execution, a white haired sorcerer bound in charms to keep him from moving, a few kids around my age being held back by beefy guys. 

I start running forward as they force the last finger into his mouth forcing him to swallow it. 

"STOP NO!" I am too late as an executioners axe is swung Itadori's head falls to the ground at my feet. The elders look at me in surprise on how I got here, before snickering glad to be rid of Sukuna and his vessel, completely unphased by the innocent life they just took.

I shake in rage as I glare at the men responsible for this, the teens who were fighting to get to their friend drop to the floor staring at the lifeless body of their friend, the white haired man screams in grief and rage pulling at the restraints that hold him.

A plan forms in my mind, if I cant save him in the future I will go to the past and build up enough following to overthrow those who wish to destroy him. The white haired man, the crying teens, they will be the start of it. 

I gaze at their faces and commit them to memory, they wont recall these events happening, this reality will cease to exist I will change it. I take a few steps forward and look at the now decapitated face of Itadori, the sad smile now permanenty on his features.

"You will regret this, not in this timeline but another." I say my voice laced with venom. "Not only will I bring you down, but that man there and those kids. We will end you and bring about a new era of Jujutsu rule." I gesture to the white haired dude and the saddened teens. 

"Watch yourselves."

Fueled by my rage I feel the fabrics of time tearing away at their seams, I flip off the old bastards as my body fades from their view absorbed by time itself. I start traveling back in time, letting the rage fuel me, I let myself feel around for the sparks of Sukuna's energy, moments where Itadori eats the cursed fingers, counting backwards until it reaches 1, letting myself travel several minutes before I stop and drop into the timeline. 

I find myself standing in the courtyard of  a school that's emitting tremendous amounts of cursed energy. I see two figures and a nasty looking curse up on a roof and I manipulate the fabrics of space and time to warp myself onto the roof. 

I see the familiar pink haired boy  now in the clutches of that nasty looking curse and a familiar head of spiky black hair. 'He's one of the one who was crying..' I think to myself. 

Looking back up at Itadori I see him throw the damned finger into the hair and say something about "All he needs is a bit of power" and swallows the thing. 

"Fuck." I curse alerting the spiky boy of my presence and his eyes widen at how I got there without him noticing.

"No time to explain spiky, just watch." I say as the curse is suddenly exorcised with a punch from the boy, whos body is now being controlled by the King of Curses. 

Sukuna rips off Itadori's shirt and rambles madly about 'the night and the flesh and women' before turning around, his eyes scanning over my figure. 

"You smell strong girl, you wouldn't mind if I had some-" The curses hand grips his own cheek and his voice suddenly switches from the deeper tone.

"Could you please give me back my body?" The voice I assumed belonged to Itadori the true host of the body.

A new voice sounds from my left and I turn to see the white haired man who was bound standing there doting over the spiky boy.

'Three of the people I need already, I just got here perfect.' I think to myself.

I glance back over to Itadori who is back to his normal self staring in our direction, and I casually walk over to him. "Itadori Yuji, its a pleasure to finally meet you, as well as you too I suppose Sukuna." I say with a warm smile, feeling the gazes of the other males at my back.

A mouth appears on the side of Itadori's cheek, "Suck my dick princess." The voice of Sukuna says.

"Mm no. I am Y/n L/n. I am here to make sure you don't get executed." I about face toward the two men behind me.

"Just what are you?" The spiky haired boy asks.

"Someone who wants to keep an innocent boy from dying." I state.

"Gojo-sensei? I don't want him to die either." The boy states.

"Well well my little Megumi acting off his own feelings for once, I'll see what I can do." The white haired man, I now know as the infamous Gojo looks at me curiously before turning to Itadori.

"Itadori, I want you to switch out with Sukuna for me. I only need about 10 seconds after that you can take over again." He states confidently passing the bag he was holding to Megumi who started scolding him over the contents. 

While Gojo was talking to Megumi, Sukuna switched out and tried to get the jump on the white haired man ultimately getting his ass kicked for ten seconds. 

I look to Megumi to find him already staring at me, the slightest bit of recognition in his eyes. "L/n? Isn't that the lost clan of sorcerers, the ones that mysteriously disappeared one day?"

"Smart boy, though what you've been told is incorrect. And please, just call me Y/n." I say to the boy.

I turn back around to find Gojo with Itadori slung over his shoulder unconscious. "You are also going to have to come with us, Y/n." Gojo smiles and reaches out for me and I warp away from his grasp.

"I'd rather go conscious, thank you." I smile at the shocked look on his face as he puts his hand down. "Lead the way Gojo-sensei." 

AND WITH THAT WE HAVE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF EXECUTION HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY