W I L D E S T D R E A M S

(This song belongs to Taylor Swift) 

Italics underline: Girl
Italics underline bold: Boy
Bold Italics: Both

Rachel slammed the door of her car shut and sighed. She rolled down the window and faced her tearful friend.

"Friend, you must leave?" Kori asked. Her voice weary. Rachel gave her a small smile.

"Sorry Kori, but you know how my boss is. He needs me and my leave is going to be over anyway. I'll call you when I reach, okay?" She assured. Kori nodded. 

Rachel rolled her window up and started the engine. The car started and she drove away. From the rearview mirror, she saw Kori waving with tears down her cheek as Richard tried to comfort her. 

Rachel sighed again and focused on the road. She didn't wanted to leave, but she has to. After what happened she can't bear to stay there anymore. She feel bad for lying to her best friend. It wasn't her job that was the reason, it was him... 

He said, "Let's get out of this town
Drive out of the city, away from the crowds"
I thought heaven can't help me now
Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down

"Just once, it won't mean anything." She whispered. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against hers. 

Gar stared blankly out of his room window and saw Rachel's car driving away and away. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. 

It was just a one-timer. He can't catch feelings. 

'She said it herself. It won't mean anything.' He thought. 

Walking towards his wardrobe, he stared at his reflection in the full length mirror. He looked so... sad.

His usual bright green eyes were dull and had dark circles. Showing how many restless nights he has spent. 

His face was emotionless and he looked like a dead man. He broke the rule. He fell for her. But for her, it was just like she said. A one-timer, meaning nothing. Now, he can't help but flash all memories of her and him together...

She's so tall and wears it so well
She's so bad, I already fell
I can see the end as it begins, but I can promise this 

"You are sooo handsome, you know that?" She said. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Many girls tell me that. But, I wanted to hear from you." He said, flirtingly. She scrunched up her nose and furrowed her brows.

"You are so naughty. Naughty boy! My naughty boy..."

Rachel's eyes' corners brim with small tears. She sobbed and suddenly stopped her car. She continued crying and shaking violently, her head resting on her steering wheel.