Chapter 1

It's not Living that's hard it's surviving - Unknown

...

It's the year 2012, The word has Gone to shit.

An Outbreak spread across the world, At first it was vomiting and Hallucinations.

The dead then became the living.

These people are coming back alive and They had a craving of blood.

Ever since then I've been On my Own, This has been my Normal Now, the Only good thing about this is I made it to a store. It hasn't been touched but it looked like the owners Left in a hurry. Make Sense.  It's was a long drive almost 4 miles but that was 2 Months ago I've been here for awhile now. Ive learned how to kill them,I made sure to remind myself that they aren't human and It becomes Easier.

I tossed the last can of beans to the side wiping my mouth with the sleeve of my flannel. I snatched my blankets and cloths off the floor stuffing it into my bag, I had to go on a run since I finished all the cans. strapping the bag to my shoulders I held my Bow an arrow close tapping on the glass, Trying to get the attention of Those things to see how many they'd be, I found most of them can't see because of there decaying eye sockets.

Thankful only 3 came to the glass so I pulled my bow out pulling it up and quickly opening the door and aiming it at the Moaning Monsters head shooting it, then I grabbed my knife from my shoe before stabbing the other two.  They all dropped infront of me, I stepped over them all collecting my bow and wiping it off on my pants.

The Streets ran Cold and Quiet, No human to be seen for miles I wouldn't Be surprised if I was the last person on earth.

I ran across the street, again tapping on the glass lightly to see how many where in there but none came out, Smiling to myself I clipped my a knife back to my converse and pushed the door open. I walked down isles looking for Food and Hygiene Products when a hand gripped my face making my gasp muffled I was pulled to the ground quickly, I grabbed my knife pulling trying to get away.

He released my mouth sliding out from behind me and standing up offering a hand, "Carl" he greeted. he pointed to a group of Walkers now dead on the floor. Hd starrres st me for a long but not a creepy one almost like admiring something. he wore a flannel with a moroun shirt underneath and high top Boots with a hat that shadowed his forehead lightly, I took notice of his hair, it was light brown and had a fluffy look to it.

"I told you I didn't shoot the 3 Walkers out front" This guy with the Bow Said in a gruffly voice Turing into our isle He was wearing a black vest and blue jeans  and a sly smile on.

With my knife still opened I held it in front of me gripping on to my Bow an arrow.

A tall man in a Sherrif uniform and a Knife in his pocket stood in front of me. Next to a shorter Chinese man with a light blue shirt and Jeans.

2 men and boy against a 5'2 Girl. What a fair fight.

"What's your name?" The sherrif asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"What's yours?" I challenged seriously my knife still in my hand. He chuckled for a moment, The Man With the bow n arrow  looked amused.

"I'm Rick Grimes, That's Carl Grimes " he pointed to the boy Behind me.  "That's Daryl and that's Glenn" He pointed to the other men Beside him. "Your name?" He asked again.

"Dylan,Dylan Rider." I deadpanned.

"Nice to meet you Dylan."

I nodded, before turning back around the isle "Yeah.. You too" I smiled before looking back at the can of beans.