05

I had overslept, so by the time I woke up, it was already time for me to get ready to go to this family therapy thing

After I did my routine I got dressed and did my hair, but what I forgot was that my eyes were puffy from crying all night.

"How the fuck I'm supposed to get rid of this?" I mumbled to myself before going on google.

I ran cold water on a towel and put it on my eyes before I grabbed my eye roller.

"Imma be late." I said rolling the eye roller on my eyes. "This just gone have to do, fuck it." I shrugged walking out of my room.

"Alright see y'all later." I yelled going downstairs.

"SEE YOU LATER." They yelled in unison.

I grabbed my keys walking out the door to the elevator. Once I found my car I got in and left.

Karmyn was steady calling me but I just ignored it. I'll get there when I get there, if I wasn't coming I would have said that.

"And you must be the youngest, You can just call me Darcy." The therapist smiled. She looked to be in her late thirties or something close to that.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled as I sat down on the couch.

"We just waiting on my brother now." Karmyn said and the lady wrote something down in her notebook.

"I told you." Kamille shook her head and I scrunched my face up and Landon came in.

"And you must be Landon, you can sit down right beside Kaelyn." She greeted him and he gave her a head nod.

"Just rude." Kamille mumbled.

"How was that rude?" Landon asked and Kamille just rolled her eyes.