first time i saw him

i've never wanted to go boarding school , i've always thought it was full of preppy bitches and shrimp dick dudes . but when an "incident" happened in my family , i was forced to.

it couldn't be THAT bad i thought to myself while getting ready for my first day . and thats when i saw it , the
h o r r i b l e length of my uniforms skirt . "id rather swallow a whole jean jacket and step on only lego bricks 4ever in my life than wear that god awful skirt" i thought to myself . feeling mischievous , i grabbed the nearest pair of scissors in my almost pitch black room and cutted nore than i expected . wasn't complaining tho , my ass looked great in skirts especially mini ones .
i lived quite far from the school , and since my parents could give less shit about me , i had to take the bus which unfortunately there was only 1 bus in my enitre area and it was at 6 am . after touching up my hair and outfit , i checked out myself in the mirror giving myself a kiss . then i checked the time and thought i should get going . i walked down the stairs in my house , gave some pats to my husky , and left . while walking to the bus stop , i grapped my airpods , putted them and shuffled a random playist , my favorite song played " sohodolls - bang bang bang bang " . after a couple minutes the bus came , when i hoped inside it was empty , not even a single person , well only if you consider the gross old pedo bus driver but i wont . trying to find a seat not too far in the back but not in the front , i found one and sat on it . looking outside the tinted window listening to my playlist which the most of it was just lana del reys unreleased songs .

but thats when i saw it , the huge school , it looked like a castle from the 1880s but i liked it for some reason

but thats when i saw it , the huge school , it looked like a castle from the 1880s but i liked it for some reason . after getting off from the bus , i walked into the big black gates watching them slowly open . "fancy" u thought to yourself .
the school was literally empty not a single soul outside . when i entered the building a sudden whoosh of wind hit me , for fuck sakes why is the buidling colder than outside . i decided to go outside , going behind and finding a "secret" bench , i sat down while still listening to my music and pulled a cig and a lighter from my half empty bag . i lighted it , closed my eyes and took a deep inhale of the nicotine . it made me felt free and calm
. thats when i felt someone staring at me , i opened my eyes and saw this tall mysterious boy , he was around 6'3 , had slight wavy hair , it almost covering his eyes . he had strong features like a sharp ass jawline and nice rosy lips . i kept eye contact with me , trying to dominate , and of course i lost , i showed him my cig and asked if he wanted a hit , he nodded . i took a deep inhale and with my index and thumb i pulled him closer , our noses touching i exhaled into his mouth while he was inhaling . "that.was.so.fucking.hot" i thought , i didt know where all this comfidence came from but i liked it , and he probs did too . the bell rang and i gave him another cig with my number on it , he winked at me and left . i continued the school day trying to stop thinking about him . i didnt even know his name and here i am daydreaming about him in class . the bell of the last lesson rang and i slowly packed my shit , not that i had a lot .  we were forced to pick an after class lesson , and for some unknown fucking reason i picked the worse one . history . but surprisingly  that class flew by quickly since my classmates were just arguing with eachother about political shit . it was around 6pm and everyone should be in the showers rn . luckily in each dorm there was a bathroom with a shower so we didnt have to share showers , not that i didnt have a problem with looking at some titties . i took off my clothes and hopped inside the shower . i felt the almost boilling hot water touch my delicate cold skin . i washed my hair and my body . i closed the water and wrapped my body in a warm white towel , when i went to look at the mirror i almost gave myself a heart attack . "for fucks sake how the fuck did i forget to remove my mascara before showering " i said to myself , it looked like i was absolutely pounded . i opened the cabinet under the sink and grabbed a makeup wipe . removing the mascara from all around my eyes and threw it in the bin . just when i was about to hop in bed , a notification popped up on my phone.

unknown number.
hi darling .

i smirked at the text , knowing exactly who it was

me.
hi sweetheart

unknown number.
what are u doing

me.
was going to sleep but saw ur text

unknown number.
hm ok
wanna sneak out w me

me.
damn
not tonight

unknown number
why not dolly?
dont be a pussy

me.
shut up
mayb if i get to know u more

unknown number
fine then
whats your name

me.
y/n.
hbu?

unknown number
arne

me.
cute name
i prefer calling u daddy but ok

arne.
oh dont do this to me

"ohhhh shitttt" i decided to play innocent

me.
what am i doing to u..daddy;)

arne.
that's it
whats ur dorm number

me.
237 .
hurry up baby

seen.