Author's Note

Hello, all you wonderful human beings! I've missed you all so much!

How have y'all been?

The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here! I told you I wasn't going to leave you hanging. I am still pouring my blood, sweat, and tears into this book because this is probably one of my favorite series to write. Hopefully, I don't fall off the face of the earth again and leave y'all in a bad spot and waiting almost another year for a new update...it wasn't my brightest moment (DON'T COME FOR ME!).

Anyways, Scarlett's story is not over just yet! If anything, it's only beginning!

A few important things before we start:
1. YOU CAN'T READ THIS BOOK IF YOU DIDN'T READ 'MINE' BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL BE ONE LOST ASS MOTHERFUCKER AND NOBODY WANTS THAT!!!

I REPEAT

READ 'MINE' FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE OR IT WON'T MAKE SENSE!!!

Or you can try to understand it, but like, LOL, go support 'Mine' thankssss.

2. This book mentions mature themes. Such themes include but are not limited to:
- Kidnapping
- Torture
- Rape
- Murder
- The good ole Devil's Tango 😏
3. Thank you for continuing the series and for all the love and support you have shown me throughout my journey as an author. Without you guys I wouldn't be here.
4. Don't forget to comment! Never be a silent reader! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas :)
5. Don't forget to share, vote, and follow if you're new!

All in all, I'm very excited about this book and I'm hoping you guys are going to love it. I'm sorry for the emotional roller coaster of events that I put you through in 'Mine' by the way. However, it isn't going to get any better in this one. Scarlett and her son are about to go through some shit, so I'm warning you from now.

As always, here is a quote to set the scene:

"Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it."

~ Judy Blume

And without further ado, let's dive back in shall we?