On patrol

8:05

Y/N POV

Getting up off of the couch I decided why not make something quick to eat before I had to go out? Now I dont have much time so im trying not to make too much. Who cooks without music? so I ask Alexa, "Hey Alexa play songs by Sza".

Singing along with the music I pull out everything I need for what Im trying to make and keep it moving. I decided to make noodles but yknow make it a lil special so I made a chicken broth and added a mix of seasonings till it felt right in my head and once the noodles were done cooking I put them into a noodle cup and cooked some corn and mixed it with elote and lime chili seasoning,mayo and cheese and put it in with the noodles and added cheese on top and BOOM. Bomb ass dinner done.

After I finished fucking up the food cs I sweat it was bomb af. I threw the plastic fork and cup away then went to go get dressed in my hero costume.
8:37

I ran in my room grabbing my hero suit, threw it on connecting all the pieces,straps and the hood on top. Spraying some perfume and most definitely using deodorant I had Alexa stop the music. Going to the bathroom and put on a lil lipgloss and lotion on my face, I left out the bathroom, took a shot for motivation of course. Then left to go meet with Aizawa

8:57
Aizawa's POV
I knew she'd be late how predictable. First day of patrol and she couldn't arrive on time just like the meeting this morning.Should I even be surprised?? I might as well leave her here and go on my own, besides the voice in my head complaining I hear another voice shouting.

Turning to see who it is and where it's coming
from, I hear another- "HEY IM HERE!"
I look at Y/N and roll my eyes at her inability to be on time. Panting as if she just ran a marathon I go, "Well it took you long enough it's 9:03 and u just got here." She was quick to make a face but didn't fully do it and just rolled her eyes. "Well im here now and plus this place was like 20 minutes from my place and I got lost for a second" . Choosing to ignore that whole sentence, I start walking away from her and walk across the next roof, she goes "Um? dont leave me we are on patrol TOGETHER", she said emphasizing the last word . Sighing slowly to myself I tell her to hurry up so we can go and its silent after that.

3rd person Pov:
(like a 20 minute time-skip)

After awhile both hero's mutually agree to get off the roof and start walking the streets, well after Y/N almost fell 3 times, Aizawa didn't need something going wrong so they both decided on leaving the roofs alone for now .

Y/N POV

Theres a calm silence between the two of us as we walk down the street looking around for anything out of the ordinary, till I speak up of course.
"Hey Aizawa?" he looks at me, "Yes..?" . "Just letting you know to use my hero name when we're on patrol". He looks at me as if I said something dumb but just nods his head in agreement . As we keep walking I peep something just out the corner of my eye.
"ERASER! Its a bank robbery!"
-He swiftly turns his head to look at the scene-

"Well this should be quick let's go" We sprint over there as fast as we could of course, hearing whats going on.

STOP EVERYTHING YOUR DOING AND DROP WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU HAVE, I hear one of the 3 criminals say, but just as fast as they said that, another one uses their quirk and flings a stone at my head? The fuck. I quickly used a swift jet of air to push it past my head and say "WELL THAT COULD'VE HIT ME", I yelled out as if that obviously wasn't his goal "THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY THE POINT" he yells back. Um okay he must have sweetness in him because why did he have to say it like that? Whatever