Purple 🍈

I'm getting so mad at myself for how- messy this book is coming out but I promise to write better! Lime -slight mature themes- Enjoy~
_________________________________

That 'challenge' day went by without a hitch.

For everyone else that wasn't named Y/n and Shoto, otherwise it felt like a freaky Friday.

On a Sunday.

You distracted yourself playing with Eri all day, while Shoto tried to avoid Touya and his actually real girlfriend the entire day.

The introductions between him and Nikko didn't go quite smoothly as Shoto turned his cold shoulder on.

Still, everything ended.

"Well not quite. Things are merely beginning to tumble with your expertise help correct?" An eerie voice sounded into the phone with a violet purple charm attached to the elastic band.

Behind the phone was a scene of the city, cars honking while footsteps passed by. "Correct, it's in the bloodline isn't it? It would be a curse for me not to continue it, though it isn't ideal." The person ended with a drip of poison.

"What a splendid way to put it if I do say so myself." A silky voice joined into the conversation smoothly.

The person smiled, never loosing that glint of superior confidence. "It takes a villain to be a villain according to you doesn't it? I shall stand by it for as long as I survive." The charm moved with the beat of their lonesome walking.

There was a shared snicker from the other line filled with amusement, replaced with sternness from one.

"Enough with the high and mighty jokes. Do the job and do it quick- and with stealth my dear!" There was a set of additional encourages.

The person gripped their phone letting out a somewhat irritated sigh. If I mess this up, I run the past over this future again. "Understood, you have my promise. I'm so close." They pledged making the man spit out a forced chuckle.

"Better be, you know the contract consequences." It rang throughout their ears making them swallow hard.

"Of course." They hung up leaving the cunning doings on the other side.

Augustus took the phone from Overhauls shoulder as the sound of mechanical noises finished. "Look Uncle Chisaki, your much better than new." Oralie smirked as the three looked at his 'arms' in the dim room.

The color was of a silver coverage with white linings, edges galore.

Overhaul moved his fingers with the new prosthetic arms. "Perfect." The word seeped from his ghastly criminal frosting sneer.

____________

Agonizingly, the weekend had ended and the buses were up and running for busy goers while others biked.

You walked along the busy sidewalk for school, saying goodbye to only your mom and dad as the Todoroki residence was going to be taking a turn with Eri.

"I wonder how Shoto's doing." You laughed to yourself just imagining the misery he was in since the 'challenge'.

You knew Shoto had to be suffering much more than you had to be.

Still in the end be obliged so easily, and his expression changed too. Your mine drifted making a cloud of thought about Shoto's bizarre change in a matter of seconds yesterday.