𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝𝙍𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤

❝𝙍𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤..𝙪𝙜𝙝❞

. . .

"Would you two stop fighting! Peas and crackers" Maddie huffed. "Um...who are you talking to?"

"Oh, just the narrators you can't hear them though." Y/N just awkwardly smiled then continued on with her rant to Raven and Maddie.

"Anyways like I was saying, it's just tiring ya know? Yesterday I asked Headmaster Grimm about my destiny and he literally just brushed me off. I'm not sure if I even have a destiny!"

Y/N's situation was...different. Her father, Cupid, was such a manwhore that he would sleep with another girl each night. It just happened that her mother, Ursula, got pregnant.

Ever since she was born, it was like she was an outcast from all the other kids. They all had something to look forward to, a happily ever after, but she had, well nothing.

What she did know, was that she despised royals. Well, the snobby ones at least. More specifically, Apple White.

"Well, at least people like you Y/N...it's like everyone is scared of me when all I do is breathe..." Raven sighed.

Maddie just laughed as they walked into the school building, "Oh Raven, that isn't true!—"

"AHHH IT'S RAVEN QUEEN!!"

Everyone in the halls seemed to disappear in under a second, only leaving behind mere trash and dust.
.
.
.

"See! They love you!"

💘💘💘

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍

❝𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎❞