RESPONSIBILITY

Stories always start with Once Upon a Time, or it all started that day.+

Well, not in my History, everything will start differently.

This is the story of my quarantine.

In fact, a quarantine a little different from the others.

We'll start from the beginning.

It was a normal day, my parents were watching TV, my sisters were playing in the living room and my brothers were working

It was a normal day, my parents were watching TV, my sisters were playing in the living room and my brothers were working. Everything was normal until then.

When, an alert went on TV.

"Attention to all citizens. A worldwide pandemic has been declared, due to a virus, called coronavirus. It is spreading across the planet quickly, so we suggest that everyone stay home, do not go out at all. Buy supplies to last a week. or more, wear masks when leaving the house. Keep away from people and wash your hands.

That's what you said on TV.

That's when my older brothers took all the allowance they had, and they gave it to me and said,

"Sister, you're middle sister, and the most responsible, so we'll leave the money from our allowance and our work all the time with you. Keep it and don't spend it on anything."

My older brother Gabriel said that.

"Exactly, you will only use the money when we say you can use it, as we don't know what this quarantine will do to us."

My other older brother Jonathan said that.

Then Mom came with her hand on her head and another on her heart and then she hugged me and said:

"Daughter, your brothers are right, we don't know what this quarantine will hold for us."

said mother worried.

"Mum, calm down, it's okay, as much as you're worried, SN. you're smart, and you know how to take care of yourself. Can we visit Grandma? Since she can't take care of herself."

exclaimed my younger sister, Julia.

"Júlia is right Mom, Grandma, she can't take care of herself. Could we help her?"

exclaimed the other sister, Mary.

"Okay, okay, I understand my girls, but I can't decide hastily, your sister is still 15 years old as much as I want her to take on responsibilities, she's still a minor, so she still can't be home alone .

exclaimed Mom.

"Mother, it's ok, I believe she can spend a little time alone at home without us."

Said my older brother Jonathan.

Sighing my mother answered him.

"Ok son, I get what you're trying to tell me. Yn, is it okay with you if we leave you no time alone?"

said mom turning to me and asking me.

"Mom, dad, it's okay, as much as you worry a lot, I'll be fine,"

I say in the calmest voice possible, trying to camouflage my anxiety.

A while later...

Time passed for my whole family to pack their bags to leave the house. Soon, they went downstairs with their bags, ready to drop in on my grandma's house to help her out. I noticed that they are taking a lot of things, as if they were going to spend a lot of time at her house. When my mother saw my eyes, she looked back at me and said:

"Sn, unfortunately, we don't know how long we can stay there or not, so we decided that you'll be alone more time, don't worry, we let the neighbor know that if you have any problems and you can't solve it, or if you have any confusion, call your neighbor , Dona Herminia.

She is in charge of taking care of you for a while, in case you can't be alone or have to go to the supermarket, she unfortunately doesn't have our contact, but you can call there whenever you want or when you really need it."

Mom said in a very serious tone, but at the same time sweet.

"Okay, I get it, thank you very much for your concern. However, as I said, everything is under control, our town is small and most people and authorities already know me."

My mother said with the most charismatic face possible.

"Okay my daughter, but remember if you need to call."

Mom said in the most serious voice I've ever heard in my life.

And for a moment I noticed that my skin had changed color to a whiter color.

After that my mother and my family left the house leaving me completely alone and this is where the confusion starts.

You know that moment, when every teenager has that opportunity to be alone at home. Well, it wasn't so different with me.

It's that moment that makes you want to do all the stupid things in the world.

And you feel like going out screaming around the house, I'm aloneoooooo.

If I were an irresponsible teenager I would have done worse than that.

Since I'm an angel sent from heaven, I kept my cool, and went straight to my cell phone sitting on the couch.

And I was seeing some cool Fanfics on the internet.

My favorite is Hazbin Hotel.