Suspicious

“It was a normal day they were fighting like always with the bad sans/guys but there is something that will change their lives"

10:12 am

Star sans base

It was just another day in the star sans base. A skeleton with a beautiful crown and many healed injuries radiating of positive energy sat on the couch with a blue clothed skeleton who was telling him about his brother. Until. A inked circle started to swirl in front of them indicating a portal. Which could only refer to one skeleton with ink in its blood and colourful vials strapped on his chest with beautiful colour and shape changing eye sockets. The creator of the aus, Ink. The ink swirled in circles until a portal was opened in their base and a skeleton ran from the other side of the portal in the base. The inked skeleton with red and purple eyes frantically yelled "guy's quick, bad sans are destroying another au!!!" The skeleton with blue clothes and the love for his brother and tacos said back "coming ink" The blue clothed skeleton said to the positive skeleton "let's go dream" The said positivity skeleton nodded his head looking a bit worried with hope in his eyes. They hurriedly walked inside the portal.

Third person pov:

The slashing of paint brush, tentacles and knifes could be heard throughout the au. There stood ink with his left hand ripped out by blue strings and error agonizingly dodging with red paint on his body that was slowly burning and eating him. Blue who's clothes having red drops of blood and ripped on several places along. Dream with injuries caused by a certain goopy skeleton who was supposedly his own brother. The said goopy monster named nightmare was better when it came to injuries since his so called brother of positivity was holding back because he didn't want to hurt him. Along with killer who was the reason of some of the injuries caused on the yellow skeleton. The yellow orbed skeleton was just focusing on dodging instead of attacking while the skeleton of negativity called him weak and told him about how he would never get his brother back. Dream was listening to everything with little remarks of hope here and there but he wasn't feeling to well now he was feeling like he was loosing control to the negative side inside him, he felt dizzy everything was spinning, he couldn't make out what was happening, he felt agony but couldn't cry. Ink who seemed to have noticed the state of the leader yelled to get blue's attention "code black" Blue who was fighting dust and horror seemed to catch on pretty fast dodged more attacks before teleporting away. Ink on the other hand made a portal under dream making his body drop inside the portal while ink teleported himself.

Bad sans pov:

Dust who was fighting blue along with horror and saw him teleport away in a sense of panic said “what the hell!"

"It looked like dream was in pain" Error remarked who saw ink eyeing dream and also looked at dream just in case dream helps ink.

"And what does code black mean!?" horror said utterly confused about the whole situation.

"lets go just go back to the base this au is almost destroyed anyway" nightmare said with a monotone and annoyed voice but on the inside he was trying to ignore the situation because not in his wildest dreams did he ever think he would feel negativity radiating out of dream. This wasn't a lot he wouldn't even have noticed but being the someone who feeds on negativity puts his senses on high. Dream was a positive skeleton, the opposite of him, it makes him disgusted. He wasn't worried he was just weirded out. Atleast that's what he told himself.

Then he heard the sound of his team murmuring small “ok boss"

At 2:07 pm

With bad sans

There was a moment of silence for a long time until the goopy skeleton said “So take your guess of what ‘code black' means" Nightmare
“I think dream was hurt and he needed help so they said code black for help" horror

After all of them gave their dumb guesses

“I say we should just spy on them" the skeleton with a knife in his hand said

Good idea.
So...who is volunteer? - nightmare

Me - error

No. You got caught and almost kidnapped last time - Nightmare

Me - cross and dust

Ok then cross and dust you will both spy on the star sans because they are hiding something - nightmare