6 people

Henry's prov.
(News) 2 weeks ago it was called 5 people were missing but now it has been discovered 6 people are missing without a trase. First discovered Danella Heart. They have not found her body but have found her phone and pants which were bloody. Then Jr Daniel Castaway. Police have found his body but with no fingure prints. He was also shot and stabbed. He was found in Carl Buth yard. So they are interviewing him. Luca Martin which was last sawn 2 weeks ago leaving the studio in which she tought children to play instruments. No body or no nothing left from her home or from anywhere. Mark Williams nothing we can find about him. Then Robert Miller which had blood in his house nothing else has came up with him. Isabella Longstock's body has been found in a river and is being in specter. It has came out she died from being strangled. Henry turns off the TV. "I killed to many people at once DAMN" Henry said with a grin but also a serious look. Lina comes in. "Hon are you angry that they noticed them" Lina said while putting her hands on my chest then going to my innapropiet spot. "Yeah babe its just that I shouldn't of killed them all in one night but its to late" I say serious.

Okay so this is kinda short. But it will be better. Anyway if you liked it Star and follow also comment:). Bye 👋.