ShinKami

*POV Kaminari*

It was a Saturday morning 4:30 am to be exact. I woke up to the sound to the sound of groaning and it's wasn't what ya'll are thinking someone was training... with Tr Aizawa? How could someone make Tr wake up this early, better question Who can make Tr wake this early? I slowly sit on my bed and go take a look through my window and I saw Shinso and Tr Aizawa. Ohh ok... wait... what is he doing with Tr Aizawa wasnt he in the normal/business stuies? He noticed me and I just waved at him and he blushed and waved back but got hit by Tr as he says "Dont lose focus." "Yes Sir" Shinso said saluting which made Aizawa laugh. Woahh!! How did he do that? Never seen someone other than Present Mic that can do that!! I open my window so ask them if I could join their training session. "Hey Tr. Good morning can I join you guys?" I said out loud but not enough to wake up the others. Tr turns his head surprised "Sure you can" he answered I bit surprised, too much for my liking because I know that his surprised because Im lazy but (sighs) what can i do? So I go to my closet and grab a hoodie and some some stretchy shorts and go join them.

"Hey" I said waving, "Hey" greeted back  Shinso. "So what are we going to do know since Kaminari is joining?" Questioned Shinso. "Ya'll can spar, since yall aren't really good at close combat." We both agreed and started sparring. Both of our quirk were kind of useless because I didnt wanr to fry Shinso and He couldn't brainwash me so it was a strength only fight. He was really athletic until this point, he as great mobility, I wonder if this is Shinso's first time training with Tr Aizawa beacuse his fighting style is really similar practically the same to Tr's. After a good time of punching, kicking and dodging he finally won the spar match by making me trip. Not even a second after I fell he reached his hand out "Hey Kami are you ok?" He asked worried as the sun landed on his face and making those beautiful purple eyes sparkly as I stutter "Ohh- oh- h--humn -I-m o-k okay, thanks for asking" as  I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. "Ohh okay" he said smiling <Ugh his so hot>. He used the bottom of his shirt to wipe his face, he lifts shirt and <Ohh myy... how his he more muscular then me??? I'm literally in the hero studies... Im not in bad shape but still it's embarrassing>. My jaw literally dropped making Shinso smile and I got back to reality and closed my mouth still staring at him, "Okay it's enough for the day Shinso, Kaminari nice work if you want to join us feel free" said Tr before entering his sleeping bag and started sleeping. "Nice match dude." Shinso said starting up the conversation, "You are really good since when have you been training?!" I asked amazed. For like 4 months since we started staying at the dorms really which was 3-4 months.

We chatted and went to the gym's showers, as we reached I saw Shinso removing his shirt and ohh my again, I can't possibly shower at the same time as him I'll embarrassed myself so I just waited until he finished and when he did his hair was all wet and messy and body as so gorgeous I felt jealous of the water it saw and touched everything, I mean every thing! He left and I took a shower and left the showers, went to my room and got changed and went to the common area were Shinso,Kirishima and Bakubro were eating. "Wait is that  Kaminari?" Kirishima asked confused "Where is the real Kaminari you imposter?" Asked Bakugo already ready to tackle me "Wait guys its reall-" I got cut of by Shinso "He heard me training and joined me for a quick spar and then we showered" Shinso explained. "Ohh so y'all showed together?" Bakugo asked with a smirk, an Evil smirk. Kirishima almost choked on his cereal and Shinso starts to blush. "Bakugo you can't ask that kind of stuff apologises" Kirishima said softly to Bakugo "I'm sorry" he whisperd under his breath "what" I asked "I'm Sorry" he said a bit more clear this time I still can't hear "For fucks sake I'M SORRY!!" He said raging as I start to laugh and look at Shinso who is still blushing. He looks so cute when he is embarrassed. I went and sat near Shinso and served cereal and we all ate. It was 5:45 am now and I didnt have anything to do. Shinso was already joining to his building but I stopped him "Hey Shinso do you want to stay maybe help me study since Yaoyoroso as'nt woken up yet and I've nothing else to do so..." "Yes sure why not." He answered "Okay lets go then" I said smiling and said goodbye to the couple right behind us "Bye love birds" I said and I heard Bakugo growling and Kirishima trying to calm Bakugo. They are so cute together I thought as I looked at Shinso and he smiled and we entered my room.