1- DNF

Dream pushed up this mask and walked into the community house. He felt comfortable in that house, enough to not where the mask.

"Hi George," Dream said, turning to a chest. George continued swinging his legs from on top of his bed and didn't reply.

"George?" Dream asked when he finished putting away the materials he had gained from the nether. Dream walked over to his bed, across from George.

"Hidream," George slurred his words and quickly shut his mouth. Dream gave him a confused look.

"Hello," Dream said in a sly tone. George looked down, hiding his face. His body jumped slightly.

"What do you *hic* want?" George asked, covering up the hiccup. His words where slightly angry.

"Someone has the hiccups, do they" Dream didn't change his past tone. George blushed in embrasment slightly.

"Sapnap was making *hic* fun of me so I came *hic* back home" George said, giving up on muffling hiccups.

"I won't make fun of you." Dream stated matter of factly. George blushed light pink.

"Sapnap will *hic* when he comes back, *hic* and I thought you wo-*hic* would too." George said in a monotone voice.

"They'll go away soon." Dream said, leaning back and crossing his legs. George shook his head.

"They've been *hic* going *hic* for 5 hours *hic* now." George checked his watch and confirmed the time.

"I was gone that long?" Dream asked. George's nodded a yes. "Well then if it's been so long then they'll go away soon."

"Su-*hic* sure." George said and rolled his eyes. Dream stood up and sat beside George.

"They'll go away faster if your distracted." Dream said seductively. George pushed him away and sighed in annoyance.

"Ah *hic* shit. Why s-*hic* so fast *hic* now!" George hiccuped and groaned. He leaned back as best he could with the new speed of his hiccups.

"Their attracted to me maybe?" Dream said in a attempt to flirt. George hit the back of Dream's head lightly.

"Flirt *hic*" George's hiccups where high pitched and adorable, jolting his body a lot. They where loud, though not painfully so.

"You like it." Dream laughted. George rolled his eyes and hiccuped.

"And you like doing it *hic*," George said with a particularly loud hiccup. He jolted forwards and Dream caught elimination before he could slide back down. Dream then pulled George onto his lap.

"Fuck *hic* you!" George bopped Dream on the nose playfully.

"Really George?" Dream asked suggestively. George blushed and hid his face in Dream's chest.

"Shut *huc* up." George hiccuped lightly, jolting Dream along with him. Both fell comfortably quiet, George's constant hiccups becoming a slow rhyme.

Eventually, Dream grew tired of the hiccups. George did as well, as they seemed to only be growing faster and harder.

"I know a cure." Dream said suddenly. George pulled away slightly to look up at Dream.

"What! *huc* anything, *huc* please." George asked with begging eyes. Dream's eyes flashed happily.

Dream's fingers wrapped gently around George's chin, pulling a surprised gasping hiccup out of him. Dream pulled George closer into a soft kiss. George hiccuped into it, making the blush on his face deeper. He closed his eyes and relaxed, even when he proceeded to hiccup again.

The kids broke after what felt like a long time, leaving both gasping for air. They collapsed into laughter, neither knowing why.

"Are they gone?" Dream asked. George paused and waited around thirty seconds, and nodded happily. Dream cheered and George laughed again.

"George, I'm sorry. Please *huc* hel-" Sapnap paused as he entered to see his best friends blushing and out of air, George sat on Dream's lap.

"Oh *huc* my gods. No, I'm *huc* out." Sapnap hiccuped, throwing his hands in the air and walking out the house. George and Dream collapsed into laughter, Dream's wheeze filling the air.

That's all!
See ya!