Chapter 1

"Come on in Ky, Sid's still in bed sweetheart." Sid's mom said calmly as she answered the front door.

"Thank you Mrs. Jenkins" I said nicely as i walked in and took off my converse and made my way to the staircase.

"Would you like anything?" She asked on her way to the kitchen

"No thank you, I'm all good thank you" I responded and made my way up the stairs and to Sid's room.

I knocked softly on the door and waited when I heard no response I knocked again.

"Sid get your lazy ass outta bed" I said as I opened his door.

"Kylie?" Sid mumbled as I walked in "what time is it?"

"About ten o'clock, Tony wants to bring you to breakfast. Wants to discuss plans for tonight I guess" I shrugged sitting on the foot of his bed.

"Alright, if you don't mind could you close your eyes until I find boxers?" Sid asked knowing to be respectful.

I covered my eyes shutting them under my hands until Sid told me I was okay to open them. I looked up at Sid who looked really tired.

"Long night then? Well better hurry." I stood up as Sid followed behind me.

"Are you going then? To breakfast I mean" Sid asked and looked at me.

"No I gotta meet up with Maxxie, I get to start dance class with him today, he promised me it be fun" I looked back at him as I made my way down the stairs.

"Oh, well you're coming to my party right?" He asked as I slid on my converse and put my hand on the door.

"Of course Sid, I wouldn't miss it for anything" I said with a smile and headed out the door with my duffle bag full of dance supplies.