Chapter 1

Deadpool: *eating a chimichanga* Oh hi there, didn't see ya there. If... for some dumb af reason you don't know who I am, I'm Deadpool. Welcome to Season 2 of this multiverse crossover called Ed N Gang. To briefly summarize what happened in Season 1. Dracula came back with some help of Devil, Dracula believed to have killed all but one member of the Soleana royal family who fled to a different city where the forces of Hell still want him dead. Along the way he met four anthropomorphic creatures, three fatasses, 2 furries, 2 children, two talking pieces of porcelain & his not so dead pops. One day Devil decided to have the bright idea of ol' possession to where Edward Tepes of Soleana almost destroyed the entire city. Did I get that right?

Edward: *off camera* Yeah you did.

Deadpool: And this is Season 2. *gets up from a chair & walks off camera* Alright now tell me what episode I'll make my debut in.

*camera zooms is to the ship*

Sonic: *looking down at the water*

Shadow: *Water skiing with his shoes while SMG4 is controlling the jet ski * OH YEAH!!!

Chara: when could he drive a jet ski?

Frisk: you'd be surprised what you learn from the internet nowadays

Chara: by unprofessionals-

SMG4: Don't worry, I played a lot of Wii Sports Resort, I know how one of these things work.

Chara: yeah-

I'm going to the chocolate fountain

*walks over to it*

Cuphead: *currently getting a tan* Ahhh, this is all I need after current events.

Luigi: if you don't mind me asking...how do you tan if you don't have...you know...

"Skin"

Mugman: We can shoot lasers out of our fingertips & this is what you're questioning?

Luigi: understandable-

Have a good day-

Mario: *at the all you can eat buffet* Oh come on man, this is an all you can eat buffet & you don't have any spaghetti?

Blaze; I think they need to limit the spaghetti so you don't eat it all.

Mario: Oh really?

Blaze: other people need to eat as well ya know.

Mario: Do you guys at least have a pizza?

Blaze. There's a pie over there

Mario: WOOHOO! *proceeds to eat the pie*

Silver: so- how's this going for you Ed?

Edward: Kinda nervous, haven't been to Soleana since I... kinda abandoned it. Hopefully the entirety is still in one piece.

Silver: trust me if something happened sonic shadow and I would've done something

Shadow: Hedgehog crash landing! *lands in front of Silver* Also that is probably the nicest thing you've ever said about me & Sonic Silver.

Silver: hey it's factual

Edward: *looks over to see Alucard getting pictures with other people on the cruise* Glad to see my dad's respect for the humans didn't change. Though he does sometimes question why they make some of... ahem... those decisions. He still has some ounce of respect for them.

SMG4: *gets back onto the cruise* Sorry Shadow. *sees two people getting their pictures taken with Alucard* Wait a minute...

Shadow: what is it?