Prolouge- Friends forever or never...

Chapter 1-

GET BACK HERE BRATS!!
You and him were running away, from nothing other than His Cruel dad. You where  having the time of your life, and thought it couldn't get any better. The boy I was with "King grape" as You always used to call him dragged me back into a small cold alleyway in Tokyo Several miles far from his home,

"Y/n I got something for you!!
"What?"  You said

"It's Your birthday gift my Strawberry Queen/king!!"

"Kokichi-kun, did you steal something?"

Kokichi stared into my eyes crying,

"Y/n why would you ever think I would have stolen something, just Open It!!!"

You slowly open a small gift wrapped in Paper, *Shhhhhhk* You ripped open The Paper and inside was a strawberry locket. I smiled and Opened The locket, on The left side there was a picture of you and on The right side was a picture of kokichi

"Thanks Kokichi!" You whispered so nobody Would hear you guys

Kokichi blushed and said "See you tomorrow y/n!!"

Kokichi walked away. fading into The Tokyo streets as You stared at The locket he gave me. While You were looking at The locket a Tall angry man came From behind me grabbing onto my waist Tightly, he put you in a small scratchy bag. Then He Threw you in The Back of a Truck and slowly drove away; you were being kidnapped. You grabbed your locket firmly and with one Little Piece of the bright green stem broke open a Little hole inside The bag,, struggled to sit straight up but managed to look through the window; it was kokichi, he was sitting in The backseat with a small Grey cloth over his mouth. The angry man looked back at Kokichi. The man was kokichis father.

You layed down inside The scratchy yellow bag and struggled to Get comfortable, even when you got comfortable. The truck bounced and Moved me in an entirely different pose. The truck stopped. The man opened his Door And walked towards me he sliced open The bag *Issssp* you crawled out and saw your house. Your mom was standing outside crying, she Ran up to me and picked you up. That was The Last time That you ever saw kokichi or so You thought.