Chapter 1

"With the name of law, stop the motorcycle."

The cat burglar rolled her eyes at the dumb officer. Did he really think she was gonna stop like that?

Police sirens were heard everywhere.
It was almost 3 in the morning and it woke up everyone in the neighborhood.

Police cars surrounded her. "What will you do now?"

"Catch me if you can!" The cat burglar jumped on the police cars, sticking out her tongue at them.

Her motorcycle got crushed between the cars.

The cat burglar escaped leaving the pissed off police behind.

Elsewhere in a secret room two spies were watching this from traffic cameras. "I think it is time we bring on the new recruits," said the woman who was wearing a black and red formal suit.

"It sure is," said the man who was wearing a black formal suit.

The cat burglar looked behind, laughing at the dumb police officers. They weren't as skilled as they should be.

Sarah's POV

I glanced at my twin sister and her friends who were practicing for a competition.

"Hey Sarah, you sure you don't wanna enter the competition?" Renée asked.

"Nah, next year. I still want to learn more gymnastic tricks," I replied.

"Girl, come on. You're just like your sister, Barbie," Teresa cheered.

"Thanks, but I don't like being compared to anyone, even my sister," I replied as I sipped on my juice.

"Aw man! You can join us for the practice, can't you?" Renee prompted.

"We'll see that, but I still have some juice left." I drank the juice quickly and put the bottle in my bag. I smiled as I walked towards them to join them in their practice. "Hey Barbie, ready to beat this thing?" I asked positively.

"I'm always ready for that," Barbie winked. "Let's do it!"

We all did a fist-bump and took our positions, holding glistening silver hoops. I could see Aunt Zoe cheering for us already. She was yet again knitting a cat sweater for Renée and then looked at us. "You can do this! Woohoo!"

Renée chuckled.

"Let's do the Pandora's Pyramid," I suggested.

After like twenty minutes of practice, we were interrupted by the announcer. "I think it's time," I said. "Good luck!"

"Thank you, Sarah!" Barbie exclaimed and smirked playfully at Renée and Teresa. "Let's pull it off!"

They took their position, and seemed desperate to make it to the finals. I walked to my seat with Chelsea and Mila.

We had to watch Patricia's tricks first. She was a very good gymnast if you ask me. She's agile and performs all the tricks with grace. But I believe my friends can do even better.

I glanced at my youngest sister, Chelsea. She was super hyped for the competition, and was excitedly cheering for Barbie, Renée and Teresa. "Barbie! Barbie! Barbie!" She exclaimed. "She's my sister," she spoke to the lady sitting behind her. "You're the best! Woohoo! Go Barbie!"

"Thanks a lot, Chels!" Barbie exclaimed.

I chuckled and watched Mila say, "You rock, Teresa!"

"Thanks, Mila!" Teresa replied.

"Go, sis! Show them what us Roberts can do," I said. "Go team Roberts!" Chelsea and I shouted together.

Barbie giggled. "Let's show them the power of... wait, three doesn't rhyme with more."