Teaser

Marinette smiled, and looked at Chat. They were  on her balcony, where they spent most of their nights. It had happened most every day for the past 3 months. She would come home from school, do her homework, and seemingly right on time, Chat would appear. And they would spend their nights together watching the stars, talking about their lives (or as much as Chat could), and enjoying eachothers company.

Marinette pretended not to notice but Chat had changed. He was more.. Uptight. It was strange. He was so confident and open and relaxed with her at first, but now he was turning into this jumbled mess. He was always nervous, he couldnt really string together full sentences, and he kept staring at her. If she didnt know any better, she'd say he had started to crush on her. But that made no sense, why her?

"Mari- You seriously just said that so casually.."
Chat giggled uncontrollably, bringing her back to the conversation.

"Yep.. Im an idiot. Im trying so hard not to act like a fool in front of my friends, and then I go and fall down the stairs."

"Not only that," he stuttered out, "You then said to your friend who caught you, 'I fall for you so easily dont I'" He laughed harder.

"Oh shut up Chat. I know Im a mess, but you dont have to rub it in."

He smiled at her. That. That beautiful, genuine smile. The smile that reminded her of a warm summer night a long time ago. The smile that made Marinettes heart leap.

"Haha.. Anyways, Ive been meaning to ask you.."
Chat began, looking down at his feet.
"Why do you keep letting me stay and talk with you? I mean I know Im charming, but even you shouldve been tired of my paw-ful puns, as M'lady puts it." She smiled softly and looked at him. He was crouching on the ledge of the balcony, and she was standing next to him, leaning over the edge.

"Aww, you think Id leave a stray cat out by himself? Clearly you dont know me as well as I thought." She said sassily, making him blush just enough for her to notice. He threw his head back, and fell onto the floor.

"Princess, how you wound me!!" He laughed, pretending to die as she walked back in, giggling at this charade he did many times.

He watched her climb down her trapdoor into her room, and sighed heavily. "Goodnight, Kitty."

"Goodnight Mari."

Chats POV

I stayed on her balcony for a few minutes after she went down. I felt like I had been holding in a breath, and now I could breathe again.

I dont know what happened. I started to think of her as more than a friend as a joke. When I came over more often, and opened up to her more, I met a side of her that Adrien never knew. Id never seen her so relaxed as when she was when watching a movie or playing video games with me. It was.. Beautiful.

She was, and is, beautiful.

I leap off the balcony and walk along Paris' roofs.  I think about her the whole way home. I love Ladybug. I love her. I love her blue eyes, her witty humor, her beautiful smile when she realizes that she has beaten her opponent....

'Im describing Marinette again.' I sighed at the thought. I will never stop loving Ladybug. But Mari.. Shes so amazing. And caring. And loyal. And...'

I call off my transformation as I jump in my window.

"Can we PLEASE stop doing these late night outings? Im so tired!!"

I looked over and saw my Kwami, Plagg, flying towards the cheese fridge. "Arent you happy Im getting over LB?"

He stuffed his mouth full of Camembert, then responded, "Yeah of course Adrien, but every night, going to Marinettes is exhausting."

"Too bad, guess if we get more sleep you wont be needing your cheese fridge."

The squeaks I heard in the corner made clear that he wasnt willing to give it up.
"You win this round" he said, muffled, as he flew away, mumbling something about being a bad owner. 'He'll get over it.'

I layed down on the bed and smiled.
This is it. This is the life I want. This is the life Im so close to.

Marinette, a little hamster, Emma and Hugo. No intervention from Father, and having great influences from Tom and Sabine-

'Your seriously planning out your entire life with a girl who DOESNT EVEN LIKE YOU.' I toss and turn until I can fall asleep, and dream of a world where everything is ok

(Teaser, Fin.)