Shh...It's a secret

Shh...It’s a Secret

I always thought people were over-reacting when they said the words ‘that’s when my life changed’ or ‘my life changed...’

I always remember thinking you control you’re life so unless you change how could your life possibly change?

And if you think about it, one thing can’t change your life. For example if you accidentally find out a secret that had the power to change someone’s life, you have to make the decision to carry on as normal or tell the right people. Yes it may change the direction your life was heading towards.

But not your life itself.

So you’ll either think I'm overreacting (I hope not) or take me seriously when I say these next few words.

On 6Th of September, my life changed.

I wasn’t doing anything unusual.

I was dressed in a tank top and black silk pyjamas bottoms, hair pulled back into a ponytail, sitting down trying to find something to watch when suddenly there was a click and the TV was taken over by the scared looking new presenter.

‘We interrupt this program to bring you an important announcement. Jonathan Becket has broken out of prison. It was thought that he was helped by best friend Michael Gill who was remembered to visit Jonathan everyday. The explosion blow off the side of the prison wall, harming no one but allowing Jonathan to escape. Our correspondent is at the scene'''

''All around me our police who are warning the public to stay in groups and if they see Jonathan to call the police immediately. Jonathan’s cell has horrified many. There are pictures of his friends and ex- girlfriend Samantha Hume’s daughter of Billionaire Orion Humes along with descriptions of what he was planning to do if he ever was released. Back to you Alyson.''

''Now I bring you over to-''

I stared at the blank TV screen and saw myself reflected back with wide eyes.

Eyes full of fear.

It was at that moment I made the conscience decision to change my life.

I rushed up to my bedroom and flung everything I could think of in my suitcases. I opened my safe and took out all my money and credit card emergencies that no one knew about. I left my phone on the bed and slid on a baseball hat before closing the door on my old life.

You may be wondering why I'm freaking out. Well to tell you the truth I'm not. I’m scared but for once in my life. I'm in control. Because I am Samantha Humes- daughter of Billionaire Orion Humes, girl everyone wants to be.

Girl everyone wants to date.

Girl Jonathan wants to kill.

Why you ask? Well...it's a secret...

Kira:

I have found new inspiration and have decided to create this new story about a girl who has Everything but at the same time can have Nothing. I would like to Thank every fan for there support to my stories and anyone who is reading this.

Please VOTE, COMMENT, FAN and RECOMMEND.