Loki

FULL NAME: Aurora Abigail Hart

NICKNAMES: Darling (Loki), Princess (Loki), sweetheart (Thor), Rory (everyone else)

AGE: 24

HEIGHT: 5'5

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: She's human.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: Aurora is a case. She's a struggling drug addict. The only reason she's hooked on them is because what happened in at the age of 17. Her family had died in a horrible house fire and she did what she could to save them. In the end, she collapsed inside of the house, nearly dying when she saw a face. A man in a green, royal attire. He dragged her out and laid her on the grass. She only looked at his face for a split second before he disappeared and she passed out before the ambulance pulled in. She's addicted to heroin.

PERSONALITY: When she's not on drugs, she's fun to be around. Always joking, always laughing. She's normal. But when she is, she doesn't take anything serious, she just lays there, like she's not even apart of their world. She's quiet and she hardly gets aggressive. But she can when she gets interventions about what she does. She hates it.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: Loki was on a little tyrant that day. He saw a burning house in the distance of a field and he just went to check it out, wanting to be curious. He didnt see any sign of life until he heard an array of coughs. Whoever it was, he felt compelled to help them. Which was weird for him. So he went inside, looking around and he didn't see anything at first until he got to the bottom floor. He saw Aurora, laying there with a large wooden beam over her legs, she was passed out and trapped. He quickly aided the girl up, holding her close before he quickly teleported outside and laid her on the grass. He looked at her, brushing hair out of her face until he noticed how pretty she was. When she opened her eyes, he was quick to leave, the image of the woman burned in his head. As the years went on, he kind of just went on about his life. Until they met again, this time she was going through withdraw from drugs and she was in the middle of a New York alleyway, convulsing and sweating like a pig. The words that stuck with her were him saying 'why do I always end up saving you?' before she blacked out again. This time, he took her straight to the Avengers where Stephen took a look at her. Loki did what Loki does best and he left, again, leaving them to help her.

NEXUS EVENT: Her Nexus Event was actually meeting Loki. In all the time lines she had, she was never supposed to see the face of the man that saved her. Aurora was in her dad's old office because he was a mechanic to a certain extent. He was working on something before he died and one day she touched it, something happening and it sent her back to that night which was the most traumatic for her. She saw Loki walking away from her limp body and she quickly grabbed him, wanting to see the face of the man that saves her life
.
Crush:

FC:

FC: