Chapter 1

Y/n: ''When will you come with your parents at my house to ask about our marriage? How many times do i have to tell you?"

You asked your boyfriend in little worried tone over the phone call.

Taehyung: "Baby just give me some more time, you know i have started my new business!"

Taehyung: "You know it will take time to set up and get successfully business then i will come with my parents to your house!"

Taehyung: "So that your parents will not make any excuse to refuse our marriage!"

He tried to make her understand his point to her but he don't know that reason of your worries.

Y/n: "I know Tae but your are not understanding my point! You know it's been more than 6 moths to our graduation!"

Y/n: "And my parents are always talking about my marriage!! They are finding a man for me!"

Y/n: "What if he they will arrange my marriage with someone else and force me marry him??" You told him in sad tone.

Taehyung: "Then i will have to kidnap you from your house cuz you are only mine and you will only have marry to me!"

Y/n: "Hahahaha!! Very funny!! You laugh at him as a sarcastically after hearing his reply."

Y/n: "Tae I'm serious!! You said seriously but he was giggling there as you can hear his giggles clearly."

Taehyung: "Ohh really then you should go to hospital if you are serious!!" He bursted into laughter after saying it but it made you even more pissed.

Y/n: "Taehyung!!!!!.....leave it!, i don't want to talk to you, I'm hanging---" He stopped you from hanging up phone call.

Taehyung: "Wait.... wait Baby I'm sorry for making your fun!!" He immediately Apologiesd to you while giggling

Y/n: "Seriously Tae you don't know how to be serious in serious talks, you always behave like a child!" You mocked your childish boyfriend.

Taehyung: "Ohhh really? I can be only seriously with my work and while dominating on you onto the bed---" He said while smirking.

Y/n: "Shut up you pervert!!" You cut him in between saying further while blushing hard on his pervertly reply.

Taehyung: "Only for your baby!!" He again reply cheesly so you changed the topic by saying.

Y/n: "But Tae please come with your parents before something happened which will desperate us! You know i can't live without you!"

You told him in sad tone making him worry about you and thought something about seriously.

Taehyung: "Baby don't worry i work more hard to get success as soon possible and i will talk to mom about it today!...Okay!!"

He assure with a smile which you can feel it through the phone call. You hmmm in respond while smiling.

You starlted when you hear you sister's voice from outside of your bedroom!

Yoora: "Unnie open the door!"

Y/n: "Tae i will talk you your later! Bye bye!"

You immediately cut the call without letting him reply then you went to open the door of your bedroom!

Yoora: "Unnie mom and dad are waiting for dinner so come downstairs."
Y/n: "Okay let's go!! Then you both went to dining tables to take dinner!"

You and Taehyung are secretly dating since your first year of university, even your younger sister don't know about your relation with him except your best friend and his friends!