Smash Ultimate Canon Tier list! With Sans and Cuphead

As a little thank you to my followers here's the smash bros canon tier list! I'll go over and talk about where the characters rank and why. This tier list is not ordered for the most part. Unless I say. Also these were based off of the characters from their canon series. No spin-offs or anything like that was included here. Anyway, with that out of the way let's get this show on the road!

 Anyway, with that out of the way let's get this show on the road!

Tier 9. The featless.

Here we have the characters that either don't have impressive feats or don't have enough info about them

Here we have the characters that either don't have impressive feats or don't have enough info about them. Characters like rosalina and sheik seem strong but they are actually featless. Rosalina needed a lot of outside help to reset the universe and sheik does nothing in the one game she appears in. Zelda is featless and some people put palutena high because she's a goddess and nothing else. But in actuality she's really weak. She loses to and gets captured by everyone. Characters like duck hunt and rob involve the real world so they are potentially strong but it's not clear cut so they're here. So you can see these as the weakest if you want.

Tier 8. The weakest.

Next go is the weakest tier

Next go is the weakest tier. These characters are the least impressive when it comes to actual feats and abilities. So anyway the ice climbers and Wii fit trainers are pretty athletic and healthy human beings but that's it. One scales mountains the other works out. No fighting dragons or saving the world for these guys. Pichu is a weak baby Pokémon and dr Mario is just an overweight doctor. Now with peach she's potentially the lowest on here. She has some feats like defeating bowser once and rescuing Mario and Luigi. But, on the other hand she gets captured in every game. If she can fight then why doesn't she? Exactly. Daisy is just a lesser peach. So yea unremarkable and pretty uninteresting.