Part 1

.

.

.

.

Jisung is just an unwanted prince in his kingdom. One day at the celebration party for his brother's coronation to become King, a crown prince came and said he wanted to marry him.

Parkavice Kingdom, is a fairly large and powerful kingdom.

Jisung is the youngest prince in this kingdom. However, unlike his other brothers.. Jisung is not very wanted in this Kingdom.

He is the fifth prince, has three brothers and one sister. The first child and daughter of this kingdom are the children of their Queen, while the second and fourth children are the children of the King's favorite concubine.

The concubine alone came from the Marquess family, which was famous for its vast power and thriving weapons business.

While Jisung..

She was neither the Queen's daughter nor a concubine.

Jisung was born by accident, he doesn't even know who his mother is or what she looks like. Many said his mother had been killed by the king, some said his mother was killed by the queen... some said Jisung's mother was a prostitute who seduced the king.

Anyway, there are many rumors circulating about Jisung's mother.

Jisung doesn't want to believe the rumors if the truth isn't clear, after all, his mother is already gone.. why are they talking about it anyway? It's no use..

But because of that, Jisung lived quite miserably in the kingdom. Even though he's a prince

The other siblings are all busy and don't want to see Jisung, apart from Jisung's sister. The first child is the crown prince, obviously he is busy studying to prepare to be the next King.

Then the second son has the skills to fight, sword, archery.. he joined the royal military forces and now managed to become a commander thanks to his skills. His war tactics are also good.. Jisung heard the King will give him the title of Duke.

Jisung doesn't really care..

Then the third child, the older sister who cares the most about Jisung. Rose, as Jisung called her. But as a princess Roseanne was married for the sake of royal politics, with Grand Duke Aratylum. The Aratylum family was rich in wealth, owning its own mines as well. That's why Princess Rose had to marry him for the sake of the Kingdom.

Jisung is sad that his sister is getting married, but his sister often goes to the kingdom to visit Jisung, so Jisung can still be grateful.

Jisung's fourth brother loves food, he learned to cook until he became an expert in cooking and then started a food business. Recently, Jisung heard that his business was a big success. Jisung also heard that his brother wanted to be given the title of Viscount.

But whatever.

Jisung is not jealous.

One year ago the King died, so Jisung's first brother had to ascend the throne. Jisung's first brother took a year to be crowned as King. Because there are some problems .. and also, the rule when ascending the throne must already have a partner.

So Jisung's first brother had to find a future queen to marry, then he could ascend the throne.

And today his brother got married. The Queen looks good to Jisung, very beautiful and sweet. But Jisung doesn't care.

Maybe it's because of Jisung's closed personality?

Jisung doesn't like crowds, because at this time in his kingdom there is a festive party, everyone is also going in and out of the palace.