Wait for me

"Tobio kun I'm not ready for a relationship wait for me yeah" atsumu says to Tobio after tobio confessed. "Of course atsumu San take your time" kageyama says as he runs back to his team.

Atsumus POV:
•••••••••••••••••••

I feel a little nauseous and my hands are shining ~

I stared at my phone as I saw Tobio was now in a relationship with Oikawa and iwazumi. They looked so happy in the picture while Tobio was a blushing mess. Atsumu felt tears streaming down his face and his hands started to shake he felt sick. Osamu walked in to check on him after seeing the post. When he saw atsumus state he immediately hugged him

I guess I need you close by my throat is getting dry and my heart is racing~

Atsumu hugged osamu back he tried to talk but he couldn't all that left his mouth was sobs as his heart hurt so bad. He shouldn't have made tobio wait for him he should have agreed to date him right there and then.

I haven't been by your side in a minute but I think about it sometimeswven though I know it's not so distant~

Once atsumu was left alone in his room again he hugged his pillow and wished it was tobios warmth. He wanted to hug tobio so bad and never let go but he's not his and will probably never be.

Oh, no, I still wanna reminisce it~

Atsumu wished that Tobio still loved him and would come cuddle him right now. All atsumu wanted was to feel tobios warmth on him. He just wanted tobio back.

I think of the night at the park it was getting dark and we stayed up for hours what a time what a time what a time~

As atsumu left the house he walked to the park him and tobio would always meet at. He remembers when him and tobio would sit in the swings and talk about stuff and sometimes have picnics there. Tobio would always lean on his shoulder and tell him how much he can't wait for atsumu to be ready so they can go on dates and have a future together.

You clinged to my body like you wanted it forever what a time what a time what a time~
Tobio would always hug atsumu when ever he saw him. Sometimes tobio would cling to his arm when they went out so he wouldn't get lost and they would always get compliments for being a cute couple of course they said they weren't one and just friends.

I know we didn't end it like we were supposed to and now we get a bit tense~

"What happened to waiting for me" I asked kageyama when I saw him with Oikawa and iwaizumi "astumu San" tobio said as Oikawa and iwaizumi were kind of glaring at me "you promised tobio" I said again "Miya he's dating us now" iwaizumi said as Oikawa nodded along. "Please stop fighting and I'm sorry but I'm in a relationship now" tobio said as he grabbed Oikawa and iwaizumis hand. "So what your going to forget about us just like that" I kind of shouted which got people's attention "that not fair you can't do I waited for almost two years for you and you never returned my feeling I want to be happy and waiting for you was getting so hard to do" tobio shouted back at me while crying people were definitely recording this "I just needed a little more time" I said "you can't do that I waited and you never accepted my feelings! It's not fair for you to do that atsumu I'm happy now they actually accept me right away, honestly did you think I was going to sit around and wait forever I'm sorry if it hurt you but I'm in love with them now and you need to try to find someone else" tobio screamed at me I guess he was right I totally forgot that he confessed to me and I was supposed to be getting prepared for a relationship. I was to busy and forgot all about tobio making him wait two years and now almost three.

I wonder if my mind just leaves out all the bad parts~

"Im sorry" I said as kageyama had his head burred in oikawas chest while crying "I'm sorry I made you wait so long I forgot all about your feelings and ignored them and you do deserve happiness even if it's not with me" I said ignoring the pain my heart felt "thank you atsumu San and I hope you find someone else one day" tobio said back. "Maybe in some other universe or life I am with you tobio or will be with you" I said under my breath as I was walking away.

I would finish the song but it repeats to much so gonna end it there :)