terra Bryan's diapered cousin part 1

Terra was getting ready for school when her mom entered her bedroom to tell her that one of her cousins has a crush on her. Uh mom which one of my cousins has a crush on me. It's a cousin that you hadn't met yet but he's my nephew. Grace said. And don't let anyone pull your cousin's pants off. Ok mom I will make sure that no one pulls my cousin's pants off. Terra said as she left for school.

On her way to school terra ran into a boy who's a year younger than her. Hello my name is terra Bryan and who are you. My name is James graham and I don't know why but you look familiar to me. He said. Well it's nice to meet you James graham and please keep an eye out for one of my cousins the one that my mom told me to not let anyone pull his pants off for some odd reason. And my mom's name is grace. Terra said. Ok terra I'll see you at school. James graham said as he quickly ran off to school ahead of terra. Wow he's in a hurry this morning wait a minute did me and him go to preschool together. I feel like that I know him by a different name, graham where did I hear that last name before oh I remember now I have a cousin who's last name is graham but he had never told me his real name and I only know his nickname Jim graham

Later at school James graham had went to the school nurse to get his diaper change because no one in this school knows that he's not potty trained and still wears diapers. There you go james graham our diapered student all clean in a new diaper and to let you know that you're the only student in this school that still needs diapers because of your condition of not being potty trained due to being incontinent your whole life and you were like that since preschool. The school nurse said. One question who's this cousin of terra Bryan that her mother grace wants protected all times. Uh let me look at terra's family tree for info that you are wondering about. And terra had told me about her cousin and no one is allowed to pull his pants off for some unknown reason it's like terra's aunt is trying to hide what her son is wearing underneath his pants. James graham said not knowing that he is related to terra Bryan. Well according to her family tree her cousin who requires protection at all times is still in diapers like you are, and his name is ..... ...... . The school nurse said. Uh oh this is going to be a surprise to you but you're terra Bryan's cousin who requires protection. What that means grace is my aunt. Wait terra Bryan she ran into me this morning on her way to school and no wonder that grace doesn't want anyone to pull my pants off because she knows about my diapers. James graham said freaking out a little. It turns out that your mother is Grace's twin sister.

Minutes later in class James asked terra to look inside the back of his pants and when she did she asked why is he still wearing diapers for. I have incontinence terra and is your aunt's name cynder by any chance. James graham asked. Yeah it is and how do you know my aunt's name. Terra asked. She's my mother terra that's how I know her name. James graham said.