Happy late birthday!🖤💛🖤💛

“Oi,” was all Bakugou said as he kicked his way into Denki’s room, hands in his pockets and sneer on his face. Denki jumped slightly, but rolled from his splayed position on his bed where he’d been idly scrolling on his phone, sat up to face his unexpected guest.

“Hiya Kacchan,” he greeted, hastily fixing his hair. “You’re hella early, you know. We’re not leaving for at least another hour. No one else is even here yet.”

“That’s the point. I don’t have time to pick out gifts for people, so. How about a blowjob?”

Denki swallowed, looking Bakugou up and down. The wide-legged way he always sat and stood, like he was making room.

“Really, Kacchan? You’re gonna let me suck your dick? Although I did just do my makeup—“

“Idiot,” Bakugou grunted, stomping across Denki’s room. “It’s /your/ 18th birthday. I’m offering to suck yours.”

Denki heaved a gasp so fast he hiccuped, and then, uselessly, scrambled to straighten out his bedcovers.

“You-you want? I mean, yes, okay, absolutely, but, are you sure? I mean—!” Denki had never, would never, couldn’t dream of expecting this. But Bakugou was shucking his shirt and getting to his knees, unaffected. “Oh my god,” Denki said, voice small. “I can’t believe this.”

“Are you gonna take off your pants or not?” Bakugou demanded, impatient, and Denki could not get over the idea of /Bakugou Katsuki/ being /impatient/ to suck his dick. He stood awkwardly, on rubbery legs, and unbuttoned his shorts, glancing at Bakugou once before hooking his thumbs in his underwear and baring himself from the waist down.

Bakugou didn’t comment. He placed one hand on Denki’s hip, the palm soft from his quirk, the fingers roughly callused, and pushed Denki back into a sitting position on his bed. He shouldered Denki’s knees apart, and leaned in.

Denki felt dizzy, like he was in the midst of a fantasy, in the weightless space between dreaming and waking. He pressed his hands to his face, peered between his fingers as Bakugou kissed the juncture of his body and thigh, nuzzled into it like he /meant it/. Then came his tongue, hot and wet and /surprising/, licking up that tender crease and leading his nose to Denki’s meticulously groomed pubic hair. When Bakugou gave an audible sniff, breathed hotly over Denki’s rapidly rising cock, his tightening balls, Denki felt himself break out in goosebumps. He kept his palms tight over his lips, not wanting to say anything that would break the spell. Bakugou’s gaze was hazy, eyelids drooped as he pressed his nose in under Denki’s cock and began mouthing at his balls, soft lips skidding over thin skin, humid breaths washing over him as Bakugou panted. This was a side of him Denki had never seen. He’d never seen him with such a liquid expression, open and clear. He rubbed his whole face against Denki’s cock and balls and under, nosing into his taint, like an animal scenting that which it owned. When that hot little tongue traced the seam of his balls, it was wetter than before, drooling, and Denki hissed a shuddering breath.

Was Bakugou’s /mouth watering/ at the thought of sucking Denki off? Did he really want it that badly?

It sure fucking looked like it, when he cupped Denki’s cock gently with one hand, pressed it into his own cheek to rub against it. His skin was soft, his cheekbone a source of strange and teasing pressure, and Denki’s cock jumped in Bakugou’s hold, a small droplet of precum spurting from the tip at the sight. It hit Bakugou’s nose, right on the bridge, and Denki’s stomach dropped, waiting for Bakugou to pull back, disgusted.