...

Today I'm gonna have to tell you my age and location even tho I'm not ok with it but you can't help me if you don't know where or how to help at least this is a problem that accured recently since last year and is very important pls listen.

Hi if you don't know me I'm Serry I'm 13 years old and I live in Egypt.. It's a very homophobic country bc of how everyone and I mean everyone is religious they are either Muslim or Christian (I myself am Christian but I'm pan and non-binary didn't come out to anyone but my friends) Some of my friends were understanding and I know this sounds like a horrible country but if you find the good people in it I promise you it's worth saving.. I'm not gonna stay silent about this anymore cuz this is a problem and if I'm asking for help I need to tell the absolute truth.

We all know that water is an important source in everyone's life and we use it to wash our hands, shower, drink etc...

Our main source of water here in Cairo and every city under that is the Nile River, one of the largest rivers in the world.

You can see where Cairo is and as you may have noticed, Egypt is mostly desert so there's not much water other than the red and Mediterranean seas

You can see where Cairo is and as you may have noticed, Egypt is mostly desert so there's not much water other than the red and Mediterranean seas. One of our neighboring countries called 'Ethiopia' has a dam where we split the water from the river.
Recently though they wouldn't open the dam to let us have water to use..

You can see where I'm going here, but today bc of this starting from 8 pm they cut all the water here but they gave us a warning so me and my family managed to get 2 (pretty huge might I add) bottles of water one for drinking and the other for health and washing hands yk that kind of thing.

So up till now we can't use much water in the house and in the span of a few hours at the very least half of both bottles are empty and let me tell you we saved up as much as we could. You get how much we as people use water in our lives now?

No one here can wash their hands, shower, drink a lot or use the freaking toilet without having to save up.

Pls help I'm trying to help as much as I can by doing research and telling you and bringing awareness to this I'm researching but I'm very slow when it comes to research so I hope maybe you can help bring awareness too?

If you have any ideas pls help.

This could even be the cause of a war so pls help no one here wants to suffer through that for the more than 1000th time Egypt had too many wars and been collonised a lot and it has been here since the start of time and my brother's sick with a stomac virus for God's sake I don't want to suffer through any of this and I know it's selfish to ask for help over such a little problem but pls help..

Pls share this with whomever you can..

IcarukoAshKaur752Rei_Rei-Chan369KurtauzKilluas_CatSideThatoneweirdpersonXDfeitanssword