𝟎𝟔

"Okay we're going to regroup and just take a minute for each of you to vent

"Okay we're going to regroup and just take a minute for each of you to vent. I know what was said was a lot to take in." Darcy said sincerely after my brother finally got situated.

"Just take a moment to hear each other out so you can hear each other's perspectives, Kaelyn let's start with you. I feel..." she trailed.

"I feel like I don't have nobody." I sniffed as tears fell down. "I can't go to nobody about my problems, In my eyes everybody left me." I shrugged.

"That day that situation happened I couldn't go to anybody, I had to deal with that on my own. The person I needed the most wasn't even there for me." I said.

"Growing up I got treated differently than them, I was treated like I was a disgrace or embarrassment, and I feel like they didn't have my back at all, and all that trauma affects me to this to day. Nobody checks up on me, I feel like everybody cut me off when I needed them the most." I vented as I wiped my tears.

"Kamille, I see you're crying. How do you feel about what she said?" She asked.

"I feel bad..like that's my lil sister I don't want her to feel like we abandoned her. She's supposed to be comfortable coming to us but she can't because how messed up this family is and all of us was blinded by it." She said.

"It hurts to hear the truth, I'm the oldest I should know better than to leave my younger siblings in the dark." She vented and Darcy nodded wrote something down.

"Landon...start off with I feel." Darcy said softly.

"I feel like nobody understand me, like everybody just think I don't got a reason to feel the way I feel about certain shi- stuff. I had to grow up at a young age and nobody gets that." He explained and she nodded at Karmyn.

"I feel like everything is falling apart, and I'm too scared to speak up to anyone about anything cause if I do I'm gone be judged." She said.

"Okay I'm gonna give you four some homework." She said. "I want each of you to write down what you think about each other." She said and I realized the session was over.

"Okay thank you, have a nice day." Karmyn said getting up and we all stood up afterwards.

"We gotta talk." Landon mumbled before leaving out and I was the only one left.

"Excuse me, is there a chance that I can start having my own sessions with you. It's other stuff that I want to talk about but it's not pertaining to my siblings." I said.

"Of course, here's my phone number." She wrote it down. "Whenever you're ready." She said and I smiled.

When I walked out Landon was waiting outside her office for me.

"I'm guessing you wanna know more about what happened." I said as we began walking.

"Why you ain't tell me, you know I would've helped you." He said.