LOST

i woke up in the middle of the night in a dark place,it was windy and cold outside,i had no idea where i was,i thought i probably just sleepwalked and i'm outside in the garden.

i told myself i should probably get back inside,whenever i sleepwalk,my  mom is usually the first to wake me up and stop me from getting out of my room,but this time she didn't,weird.

i walked back head down in confidence that i'm walking back home,i bumped into a large tree,i looked up and didn't see my house there,i silently gasped in shock and fear,i thought i was probably far away from home,i continued walking and i haven't spotted a single house on my way.

"what is happening??" i screamed inside my head clearly seeming as if i was in fear,"this is probably just a dream,i will wake up" i told myself in hopes to calm down.

i continued to look around,it was just a dark forest nothing else,"i can't be that far away from home" i told myself,i was sure i wasn't too far from home,i'm close to it,i have to be,but i wonder what secrets this forest could possibly hold?

i was a very curious person,i really wanted to explore the forest and know what's up with it,i walked as i was approaching the forest's large tree,which was basically every tree of this forest,i stepped on a huge branch making it break,i had strength i never knew i had,it had made a huge fucking noise,making me jump a little,my heart was beating so fast,i thought to myself what if there was monsters hiding in this forest and that branch breaking could've been an alarm to them,i've given myself away i guess.

i searched for a place to hide,i was so scared a monster could appear and hunt me down,my heart never stopped beating,it should never stop or i will die to be honest,i sat there hiding for a good fifteen minutes,there was nothing there,nothing appeared,i was scared to get out 'cause what if when i do the monster who lies there may come and get me?

i stood up regardless,i looked all around me,there was still no sign of anybody,i still walked to where i had broken the branch,i avoided it that time,and was careful about all the other branches that could just be randomly laying on the floor.

i had just kept walking,still no sign of anybody,i sat down to take a break,i felt a tear drop off my eye,actually two,nevermind,a lot of tears,i started crying knowing that there is no way out of this,i did not see anybody and i can't seem to find anyone,i'm stuck in a dark forest,and i'm really scared,this is the end of me.

i'm just gonna lay here,maybe tomorrow morning it will be better.