『Beginning of the End』

→March 12,2019←

"What do you mean!?" the voice rang around the room as if to brake the windows. Izuku's voice was filled with sarrow and guilt. "As villain activated the bomb yesterday sir". The small man said as he clinge to his clipboard as if he was trying to hide. "Can we deactivated it?" his voice sounded desperate as he asked the question. "We are not sure sir it was built for the soul prepuce of extinction". Izuku dropped his head into his hand as he tried to figure a way out of this. "Please don't mentioned this to Kai..." Izuku's voice cracked but he managed to compose himself. "Yes sir..." the small man said as he bowed and walked out of the room.

The bomb that was made by one of the worst villains known to man that even all for one fears has been actived with no known way to shout down. The faith of humanity left on the heroes association's shoulders.

              →February 2, 2020←

   ◔Time left:2 months 7 days and 14 hours◔

"Kai..." his voice sounded like honey on a warm summer day. "Yes you need something babe" she said as she rubbed his fluffy dark green hair. "Please forgive me, I'm really sorry..." This time he couldn't hold back the tears. He tears started to roll down his cheek making your eyes sting with tears. "Please stop cry Izu..., what did you do why are you crying?" you broke down as the final word left your lips. You hated seeing ghe one you loved the most in the world in any sort of pain. "I-I should have told you sooner I'm sorry..." he said as he haanded you the papers that were to be issued to the public in a week.

           《Public Service announcement》

                DOOMS DAY EVENT
SAY GOODBYE TO YOU'RE LOVE ONES AND PREPARE FOR THE INEVITABLE.

An atomic boom that was created by the infamous villain "Nuclearwarfare" was actived with no way of deactivation. We have 2 months before the end.

Your eyes went dull as you felt as if you were hit in the stomach with a baseball bat. "I'm sorry!" his voice screamed as he held on to you for dear life. You couldn't cry, all you could do was sit up and stroke the hair of the man you swear to die for that has now changed to died with...

             ◕Time left: 5 day's◕

"Hey Izuku!" You said as you cuddle into his warm and inviting chest. "Yes puppy?..." he said as he looked down on you with a warm smile. "I was wondering..." You trailed off as you tried to not speak of your faith. "Can we go shopping? Remember you owe me gor last time when... You didn't tell me about..." You half whispered the end of your sentence. "Of course we can it is going to be a big occasion after all" he said as he tried to lighten the mood with anothet fake smile to hide his tears.

                →April 2,2020←

             ⚠︎ Time left: 15 hours⚠︎

Two bottles of wine were on the counter as they sang their favorite song and dance their heart out. Their legs hurt but they wanted to make their last dance last as long as they could. They started dancing and singing five hours ago.

            ⚠︎ Time left: 14 hours⚠︎

"It wasn''t suppose to end like this." Izuku said as he held on to your hip. "I never got to marry you, we never got to start a family or got to go to that Lakers game you wanted so much." his voice trembled as he buried his head in you're neck. "I don't care about that, all that matters is that I'm here with you." You smiled as you kissed him on the forehead.

            ⚠︎ Time left: 1 hours⚠︎

You were now cuddled into his chest as you both lay naked. The tv was going but no one was watching it. You both were holding on to each other and bathing in each others scent for the last time. His chest vibrated as he hummed the song he had planned for your wedding. "I love you." You said as you passionately kiss him. "I love you too." he said as you both drifted off to sleep...

☔︎