𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒.

━━━━ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ━━━━

꒰🥀꒱ 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ꒰🥀꒱

━━━━ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ━━━━

꒰🥀꒱ S U M M A R Y

꒰🥀꒱ S U M M A R Y . . .

CECILIA BENJAMIN hated . . . well, everyone. it didn't matter who you were, how you acted, or what you looked like, she just wouldn't like you. cecilia was a control freak, and therefore hated the concept of people. she detested the fact that she couldn't control how someone reacted or thought during any given situation. but, there was one thing she hated more than anything: not having authority. however, in this case, she had no choice (and no memories). in order to control the situation she had to use what she knew. and what she knew was that she had one order: find out information on percy jackson. but, as cecilia will soon figure out, you cannot control your feelings.

PERCY JACKSON hated cecilia benjamin. percy didn't usually have a huge vengeance towards many, but seems that his morals adjusted for her. he hated everything about her: her walk, her talk, everything. and, from his knowledge, he assumed that she hated him too. so, it greatly annoyed him when she was chosen to join him on a quest. adding to the fact that she was this oh so great mystery that everyone seemed to want to know. and then she started being nice to him―which did noting but made him dislike her more. but, as they begun spending more time together, percy found the girl more interesting than she made known.

❝ 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨,𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮

𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮.
𝙗𝙪𝙩, 𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧,
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙨 ❞