⚛PEACEFUL

𝓐𝓻𝔂𝓪𝓱                       

                      𝓐𝓻𝔂𝓪𝓱                       

Wild

Free

Fierce

That's what Eros is.

That is what she is feeling right now as he runs in his leopard form, jumping high in the air to tackle any obstacles on Their way. He is unstoppable.
Aryah's grip tightens on his neck with every passing second. But she squeals out every now and then in excitement, a huge smile permanent on her face. Fierce air whips past her , almost making her fly backwards. No wander her long dark-brown hair will be a tangled mess afterwards...

She is about to clap in flurry when he jumps up over a tree trunk but a certain memory flashes in her head,

"𝐷𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑝 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒!"

She grips on Eros almost instinctively.
"Okie."

Is it dream again!

"...ARYAH?"

Eros's urgent voice snaps her back to reality.
She looks around to see there are clearing in front of them.
It is familiar, very familiar to her.

Eros lowers his body to the ground with elegance but Aryah stays still on his back, looking around in awe!
He looks back at her. Then slowly slides her down. He looks her up and down to make sure she is fine.

Aryah doesn't notices anything but the familiar clearing , fireflies flying around, distended sound of waterfall can be heard too. Everything is just magical.

Eros changed back to his mesmerizing human form, looming over Aryah's back. She doesn't notices as she stares at the scenario and he stares at her from behind.

**

When I was a child I was only searching for one thing.
Happiness.

As mother and my sister left my life and father  never loved me infact verbally abused me 'happiness' was a rare term in my life until I met a certain mysterious friend in the woods. I don't remember his face nor his name.I don't remember a lot of things from my childhood...because of the last strick from my 'father'. Then grandma saved me.

I am remembering some happy bits of my past. My only friend....

Eros...I look back at Eros standing behind me in his human form. If you even call this form that! No human is even allowed to look this...gorgeous? Perfect? I don't know!!

I snap my eyes back at the scenario as he caught my eyes admiring him.

He comes ahead to stand beside me. From the corner of my eyes I see him looking at me.

"Thank you."
I say looking up at him now. His eyes shine in the moonlight. It is not possible for everyone to look at him longer. Yeah you might collapse.