CHAPTER 1

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

The boy walked around the small dorm. Clearly annoyed.

There was nothing to eat and he was super hungry.

And he didn't want to go outside because he was lazy and hungry.

And on top of that, it was 3:30 in the morning. A grocery store wouldn't be opened at this time, right?

He, for the fifth time, opened the fridge door to see it empty every time. As if something would come inside magically. He closed the door harshly and ruffled his hair in annoyance.

He turned around to just go and sleep when his eyes met his in the dark.

They stared at each other for a while when the latter spoke.

''What happened?'' Asked Heeseung.

''Nothing.'' Answered Sunghoon.

He walked away with an angry face. The expressions Heeseung sees every time he talks to Sunghoon.

They were roommates. Roommates for over 7 months now. And they hated living together because living with Sunghoon was so awkward and boring. They never really talked with each other. Sunghoon was a rude person but Heeseung wasn't. He wondered why he was like this and if he's like this only towards him? He never saw Sunghoon talking to someone. Only with two or three friends in the university and no one else. Heeseung gave him a cold shoulder as well. He decided to not waste time on that boy.

He was a mess.

Out of everyone in the university, why Sunghoon had to be Heeseung's roommate. How unlucky can he get?

Heeseung hated Sunghoon.

Sunghoon hated Heeseung.

But Heeseung wanted to get closer to him.

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

''Let's go~'' Jake dragged Heeseung out of his dorm.

''Tch, Jake! It's past ten pm! It's too late.'' Heeseung said, trying to get out of Jake's grip.

''So what? Do you want to go to a club early in the morning at twelve pm? You are no fun Heeseung. You always reject to go to a party.''

Jake said and kept pulling him.

''Okay okay!'' Heeseung said pushed him away.

''Yay! Let's go now.''

Jake smiled happily and they went to the club which was near to the university, where a huge group of students decided to go.

And there was a small reason why Heeseung agreed to go.

He wanted to see how Sunghoon is like in clubs.