CHAPTER 3

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

Sunghoon stayed there for a moment to confirm that the drunk guy was asleep so he could move. Once he was sure, he put his left hand on the latter's head and the right on his waist and rolled them over once again.

''You really are something, aren't you?"

Sunghoon said to the boy who was in a deep slumber already. He picked the boy up in his arms. His weight felt lighter than expected. He kicked the dorm door shut. Sunghoon was relieved that nobody passed outside the door and didn't see what just happened. He then walked towards Heeseung's room. The wasted boy wrapped his arms around his neck and brought his face closer to Sunghoon's neck again.

''No please.'' Sunghoon tilted his head to the right to maintain distance which wasn't there a minute ago.

He was glad to see the door a little opened already. He doesn't have to open it with difficulty anymore. He kicked the door lightly and went towards Heeseung's bed, realizing that it was the first time he came into his room.

He didn't waste a single second and dropped the poor boy on the bed and left the room without taking off his shoes or giving him a blanket at least.

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

''Ugh! I hate you. You were so annoying!'' Jake screamed.

''I'm sorry! You shouldn't have let me drink! I act like a child when I get drunk!'' Heeseung ruffled his bed hair while sitting on the bed.

He woke up by Jake screaming at him with a throbbing pain in his head.

''I wasn't there when you were drinking!" Jake said.

''Tch. Don't shout at me!''

''I swear to God. You weren't Heeseung yesterday.'' Jake said with low a tone and sat next to him on the bed.

''I can imagine.'' Heeseung said as he took medicine to lessen the pain in his head.

''Oh no, you don't. You were all over Sunghoon yesterday. I mean...not all over but like going after where he goes and-"

"What!?'' Heeseung eyes widened in shock.

No way...

''Yeah." Jake nodded and laughed at his best friend's shocked face.

''Wait.''

Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows as he started remembering pieces from yesterday's events.

His eyes widened at certain thoughts.

''That guy! Haha! That guy looked li-like Sunghoonie!"

''I like you.''

''Sunghoonie?"

''We're going to the spa!"

''Move.''