┊⭒˚.chapter 4: ua entrance exam - pt.2

KIMI DAYO, KIMI NANDAYO~~ OSHIETE KURETAAAA~~  KURAYAMI MO HIKARU NARA HOSHIZORA NI NARU- 

It's that time of the year! The month packed with depression! That's right, it's April!.. *ugly sobbing*

But seriously, this year it's super packed, especially next week. For me at least lol...
Eid is on the 10th and 11th, the day after that (the 12th) is my Father's birthday and the release of the Detective Conan 2024 movie and right after that is Fang's birthday...
Bye.
;-;

"ABCxyz" = Japanese
"ABCxyz" = English
"ABCxyz" = Bahasa Melayu/Malaysian
ABCxyz = Character Card
ABCxyz = Voice over
[bolded square brackets] = author's note/commentary

=================

UA High School Hero Course - Entrance Exam

"What is this?" An irrelevant male character said, "It's like a city!" another said, "Yea no shit. They said 'mock cities' didn't they?" A girl replied this time, "I swear you boys are always idiots..." She mumbled the last part out.

"They have more than one of these on the school grounds?" Someone said, "Sometimes I wonder where they get their money from-" someone else sweat-dropped, "I'm kind of surprised we don't need to pay millions for just taking the exam-" another voice spoke.

As shocking as it is, if you manage to get into the hero course in U.A, you didn't need to pay ANY tuition fee. The only fee you'd have to pay would be your uniform fee, which is tailored by the school.

The reason behind this was due to that U.A source of money was tax money and money they get from holding events like the sports festival and well, normal school festivals.

Unfortunately, every other course had to pay tuition fees

A flashback of Present Mic explaining how the entrance exam works replayed in their memories.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle centre, okay?" Present Mic explained as coloured boxes from A to G appeared on the screen.

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle centre. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal little listeners, is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains," Present Mic explained as the screen was playing a little video game to make it easier to understand.

"Mock battles..." Midoriya gulped, "Hey hey hey! Why so nervous? It's just like a game!" Gopal slapped Midoriya's back which Midoriya was used to by now.

Gopal, despite being usually nervous because it was an exam, was quite enthusiastic as it was like a game and he liked games.

When it came to games, he was actually pretty good and got through most levels on the first try. So he was quite confident he'd get a lot of points. "Gopal-san, how are you so confident? Aren't you nervous?" Midoriya asked.

"I am nervous, but I'm more excited than nervous so I'm not nervous enough to feel nervous because I'm wayyyyy more excited?" Gopal explained slowly, confusing himself for a bit.

Midoriya just nodded. 'They even have equipment to go with their quirks... Oh! It's the nice person I met at the gates!' Midoriya thought as he spotted a familiar brown hairstyle.

'We got assigned to the same battle centre, huh? Oh yea, I have to thank her for earlier-' He thought, approaching her before he felt he was being dragged. "Dude, no. There's no time to be simping, we have an exam to pass," Gopal said, dragging Midoriya somewhere else, with a certain spectacled blueberry staring at them.