I Must've hurt You

Liu Yu's POV

After a lot of thoughts, I decided to go to Thailand with Patrick and Daniel. I wanted to surprise him but never expected what I've seen there.

"N-Nine..." I said in silence and I didn't know if he heard me because I turn my back after seeing him. He was hugging Joong, his partner on the series looking sweet and I felt betrayed because of it. I only knew that he was following me when I heard him shouting my name.

"Yu! Let me explain. It's not what you're thinking!" I heard a footsteps running towards me and after that, I felt him hugging me behind my back.

"Can you please let me explain for once? I think you misunderstood something." I didn't say any words and I just let him to say what he wanted to say.

"First, when you saw me hugging Joong, It's just for comforting him because he's in a state of shock when he almost fell on a building while shooting a scene. He's body we're all trembling that's why I gave him a hug to ease his nervousness. I didn't hug him because of affection or because I'm inlove with him. I'm just worried that we might stop filming because of that reason and I can't go back to you sooner. But I'm glad you're already here. So, can you face and talk to me now? I really missed you but now, you're mad, how can I spend my time with you when you're holding grudges against me?"

I can't help smiling when he's talking to me in a sweet and begging way. That's why I can't help but to talk and face him.

"Fine fine. Just don't let me see that kind of scenario again. I swear I'm gonna punch you right on your face (though I can't do that)."

"I promise. I won't do that again. So, can we watch the shooting now while I'm on rest? Since it's Phana and Wayo's scene, why don't we eat something sweet while watching?"

"What kind of sweet?"

"Let me eat you cause you're sweet." He said while biting his lips so that's why I slightly punch his shoulder.

"You're being naughty Xiaoju." I said stopping him.

"I'm just kidding you know. I must have hurt you so, I'll eat you next time. Kidding again. HAHAHAHA!"

I just shook my head and laugh because he's being too naughty. I really missed him though I didn't let him know it because I know he's aware about that. We bought some foods for us and decided to buy also for the staffs.

"My boyfriend bought some foods for you guys. Let's eat before it cools down." I got speechless when he said I was his boyfriend.

"As far as I remember, you're not in relationship with him yet, Nine." Patrick said while teasing and he just pouted.

"Right. Aren't you being too excited about being with him?" Daniel added and he pouted even more and that made the other staffs laugh including the director and the actors with them.

"Nine, why don't you introduce us to Liu Yu. Everyone is really curious about your status now." Director

"Why do they know me Xiaoju?" I mumbled at Nine.

"Well, I suddenly got proud meeting you so I can't help telling them about our stories about how we met and how we're going."

I can't help myself but to hug him because of what he said. Now I don't want to hide it. I really miss him.

"YIEEEEEEEEE! EHEM! EHEM! There's a lot of people here. You might forget it." Joong

"Shut up Joong. This is the first time that Yu hugged me like this. Don't be so kill joy."

The whole crew were full of laughters because of him. It's really fun watching shootings especially if you're 'boyfriend' is one of the actors.