*sangwoo laughs and fucks barry in the ass*

"Sangwoo, please" barry cries. "im just a bee!" Sangwoo thrusts up harshly into barry, making him cry out in agony. "Shut up!" Sangwoo screamed. "Your ruining the moment."

Barry had just met sangwoo that day, he was just going to the store for some tea, when he saw Sangwoo by the deli counter. He always thought he was attracted to women, but when he saw sangwoo, he couldn't help but blush. He was reaching up to get a package of tea bags when all of a sudden Sangwoo came up behind him and whispered "do you need some help?" Barry turned around and quickly said "n-no thanks" and ran off. Sangwoo had wondered all day what he did wrong. Barry was so embarrassed, he ran all the way home and cried into his pillow.

The next day Barry had to go to the store for a few things, so he got ready and left. Barry was sipping some water he got from the Subway at the store and going slow through every isle, making sure he didnt pass up any good deals when out of the corner of his eye, he saw him.
   "S-s-angwoo?" Barry stuttered.
Sangwoo looked over and smiled. "Hey babe." Barry blushed.

"agh" barry muttered. "Will you uh, will you excuse me i have to go to the bathroom , too much water." he held his cup up and frowned.
"Want me to go with?" Sangwoo smirked.
"uh, ha" barry gulped.

"aaaa, sangwoo!!" *Slam* Barry was thrown against the wall , his ass up.
Sangwoo was pounding into him. "You like that?" "mm"
   Sangwoo grabbed his antennas and pulled them back.

"ouch" sangwoo stepped back. "Your stinger is getting in the way ha" he put it aside and went back to thrusting deep into barrys ass.

   "aaaaAaaAaa" barry moaned. "I- I love you sangwooooo!!" ........