1

After a long day of teasing and leading each other on Dora and Shrek are finally home and ready to shank. Dora was completely naked sitting in Shrek's huge green hand while he stared at her bosoms before they even got out of the elevator. They lived at the end of the hall so as they rushed to his apartment their neighbors Calum, Peppa and, Patrick all watched. They saw her two massive melons bounce as Shrek ran down the hallway. Her hand was stuffed down his pants caressing his massive light green member.  She could tell he was already dripping with pre sex juice. Living in a swamp for so long turned his sex juice a slimy green color.

Once they get into the apartment he slams her down on the bed climbing on top of her trying to assert his dominance which was quickly pushed aside when Dora slapped his face and swung around him pinning him to the bed.

"You are my toy not they other way around, pet" she spat at him.

He looked up at her with his big brown orbs. He secretly loved to be the bottom. Dora took off his tie and used it to tie his wrists to the headboard then she walked over the the dresser and pulled out a bra to cover his eyes. Once the bra was on he resembled a fly. She pulled down his pants to reveal his throbbing length.

"Can you help me find the log"? She says in a cheerful little voice.

All the kids sitting in the corner clap and collectively yell "RIGHT THERE"!!!!

"Thanks kids"!

She takes him into her mouth and starts bobbing up and down. Each time the tips of her bangs with slightly tickle his member. He moans loudly making the kids jump.

"I...I...I'm coming" he murmured.

Dora pulled away instantly

"No. You are not aloud to cum without asking first you rat. Now you have to wait".

She watched him as he struggled to finish it himself. He was so close to his high but so far away. She enjoyed this form of torture. He struggled for an hour and in that hour Dora came 7 times with the help of their neighbor Calum. Dora never knew why she stayed with Shrek when Calum made her feel ways she didn't even know were possible. Finally Dora got bored of watching Shrek struggle so she finished him. She crawled up to his face unhooking the bra and letting it fall off the bed.

"I want you to watch me finish you". She smirked.

She kissed her way down to his throbbing member and swirled her finger around his tip. Calum sat over with the kids watching the show pleasuring himself. Dora started to ride his ginormous length like a bicycle. Shrek watched how her massive bowling ball boobs bounced has she rode him.

"Mommy ca...can I...I cum".

"Yes fill me my son" she spat back.

And fill he did

"Now I want you to eat all of the cum out of me" she demanded.

She climbed up and sat on his face while he sucked all of the cum out of her.

"Don't fucking miss one drop I do not want to be pregnant with your fucking kids".

Once he was done Dora jumped off and left with Calum leaving Shrek to untie himself.