Supernatural

⚠️SPOILERS AHEAD⚠️

FULL NAME: Adena Macleod

NICKNAMES: Dena (Sam), devil child (Dean), Darling (Crowley), Baby (Sam), wicked bitch of the south (Dean), mini me (Rowena).

AGE: 27

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: None

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She's Crowley's daughter and the youngest of his children. She's the half-sister of her older brother Gavin. She was the result of an affair that happened in the 90's. Crowley was in love with the woman but she had died in a bad car wreck, leaving Crowley to raise her. At first, Crowley wanted nothing to do with her. He couldn't look at her without seeing her mother, whom he deeply loved despite being asked it he did or didn't.

PERSONALITY: She is the spitting image of her father. She's cocky, smart mouthed, and she loves making fun of the Winchester's. Especially Sam. She's very confident in herself and she knows she's pretty, no one has to tell her that. She doesn't care for anyone besides her Grandmother and her Father, and maybe Sam. She hasn't gotten that far yet. Dean irks her soul because Everytime her father crosses them, Dean comes to her and tries to ruffle her feathers. Sometimes she's sweet but that's only to certain people. She loves cooking and having family time, which is very rare since her father is always busy. She likes reading and taking care of the hellhounds and she often saves a few people when it comes to the Hellhounds, like Sam.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: At first, they couldn't get along with each other. They hated each other. Sam was the first to start falling for her but, she wouldn't give him the time of day. Even if she did, it would never work. He was always hunting and she was always helping her father get out of messes. But, after her father died, she was a mess. She couldn't take care of herself and she wouldn't eat. She may have eternal life but, she didn't want it after losing her father. Sam pulled her out of a rut and he tried to help her as best as he could, even Dean tried. But, she really couldn't look at dean the same way, since he forced Crowley to keep the portal. But, since Crowley's death she was upgraded to Queen of Hell and Queen of the Crossroads, wanting to take on her father's Legacy, forever. When Rowena died, her whole world fell apart. At that point she shut everyone out. There was too much death and she couldn't stand it. So, she left Sam in the dust until it came to the time to kill chuck. Adena was the only one Sam could trust. The only one they thought was strong enough to kill Chuck.

POWERS: Teleportation, Dream Walking, Mental Manipulation, Regeneration, Molecular Combustion, Spell Casting, Resurrection, Thermokensis, Possession, ect. (same powers as Crowley) but even more so because she's the first born witch in her entire family.

WEAKNESSES: Devil's traps, Supernatural Handcuffs, the Colt, angel blades, demon killing knife, Angel's, (even though she's good friends with Castiel his brothers and sisters often try and kill her), Higher demons (meaning her father), Sam Winchester

Crush:

FC:

FC: