Time Out webtoon series: Episode 1: Jenn

I used to be a person full of dreams and energy ... now I lost faith in humanity.

They told me we had to do one last separate trip before the wedding. That we needed that last breath of youth before we were married. He seemed like the perfect person to me, he was my best friend ... maybe too much. But I never imagined that I would receive such a hit of reality on my face.

Gay .Openly gay he decided to be on his solo journey. We decided that neither of us was going to know about the other's plans and have complete freedom. But this is the last straw. I received that message with a photo where he tells me that he never felt more himself than on that cruise and that he was happy as never before ... that he appreciated my companionship but that at the end he had found his great love ... someone who would awaken his passions ...
I did not want to continue reading or seeing more while I held the ring and the ticket of the first payment of the rent of the huge apartment that our parents had given us so that we will begin the next stage.
It is not that I regret not having been more affectionate demonstrative ... That is not my thing and the truth is that I did not have the energy to have good sex either because I was stupidly focused on complying with the list of the 25 years that I made as a child.

At 25 I want
My graduation as a writer
Have written a successful book
A home of your own
Get married
The love of my life
Not depend on my parents
Be fully adult and happy
Have a lot of money saved

What a nice birthday present. The bill for the first payment for this Big  ass place  that now belongs to no one and a photo of my ex-future husband on a cruise with a French photographer.
On top of everything it had to be a photographer, just to be delighted with his poses in all tourist destinations ...,
What an unfaithful rich sucker my ex was .... if at least we had married I would have kept all his money but no. Anyway that would go against my principles of being successful on my own.
But I am so upset. I can not understand . I'm not even sad. No. It is not sadness. It is pure rage. Contained anger and the feeling of having wasted a lot of time behind things and people that didn't make me happy just by complying with the stupid list and stupid demands that I put on my big head.
It is great because now I don't feel like doing anything. I would adopt 5 cats. I would pay for the internet and stay in the flat to watch trash TV until my eyes burn.
Too bad I'm allergic to cats. I think it is better if I  sleep a whole year ... that's a good idea, I get up to eat with an alarm and I keep sleeping. Yes. Today I don't want to think about anything else.
For me, this is time Out.

Time out by natt champ