Something is odd here...

-Hackers POV-

Not much is known about me , I was never given a name so people just call me hacker because I'm good with computers. I touch my left eye , I don't know what happen to it but I can't see out of it so I usually just wear a black eyepatch . I was searching up on the computer 'akudama incident in kansai' . Not much was there as the government wanted nothing to do with kansai but there was one picture that fascinated me , it was a picture of seven people that where the most wanted with outrageous prison sentences, but the reason why it fascinated me was because one of them looked exactly like me and his name was also hacker or that's what people called him. How could this be this incident was so long ago , so why did this person look like me . I continue to dig but even hacking into secret stuff there was no real leads . I wonder if I made my way to kansai would I learn more about this. However ,while I was on that thought my stomach began to growl . I guess it's time to go into town.

As I got up ,I looked in the mirror as my outfit was really basic compared to what others would wear . I was wearing a light blue hat with my black eyepatch and a navy blue hoodie with just some basic blue jeans and black shoes. I walked out of the small apartment to go get some food as I usually do. I guess I'll get some ramen , as ramen is my favorite. As I was walking down the street I turned my head by the alley way where I saw a black cat but when I blinked it was gone , it was so weird, why did that cat look so familiar.

Since I was so focused on where that cat went I didn't realize when I bumped into someone. I looked up since this person was taller then me, most people where as I'm 5'3 . This person had purple hair and a very mean expression on his face . "Move out of the way punk " he said as he pushed me aside and walked to his bike which looked pretty high tech, my head started to hurt . He looked so familiar but why , I've never met him before . I tried to push my thoughts back as I walked to the ramen shop to get some food.

After I had my ramen , which was delicious, I headed back home but it started raining . Of course I forgot to bring my umbrella. I put my hood up and walked back to my apartment. I looked over at the alley way again on my way home and saw a small circle robot . I walked over and picked it up and that's when I noticed the second one. I picked that on up as well and went back to my apartment. I shut the door and examined both of the robots, they where cute but also familiar. I feel like I'm going insane . Why is everything so familiar? Maybe I'm just really tired ... I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I finished brushing my teeth I changed my clothes, now I was wearing black underwear and a white shirt .

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the robots on my desk.. maybe I could fix them . I looked over at night front door , I almost forgot to lock it , that would have been bad . I went over and locked the door then I walked over to my bed a laid down as my eyes couldn't stay open much longer I drifted off to sleep.

- In hackers Dream?-

I was driving a flying bus , I needed to get to ... where did I need to go? I looked over and see the robots gave me a keyboard in a little ball. Why am I flying this bus ? Just then a insane white haired idiot slammed the red button mumbling red . "Are you crazy?! That's for emergencies!" I yelled at him , and put my hands down as the keyboard disappeared. I sighed as a girl with pink in her hair came up to me ,she looked about my age. "Where are we going to crash?" She yelled at me . I smiled and shrugged . As I looked up I saw him , the purple haired guy that looked familiar and that black cat as well as others, but something was off..they were all wearing collars. I touched my neck , as I to was also wearing one, what was this , who are these people why can't I remember. I looked over at the window as we where crashing in a hotel .

-end of dream?-

I woke up in a cold sweat , that felt so real what was that dream and why was that cat and purple haired guy there ? We were crashing but I've never seen that building before and who where the other people there? This is so suspicious , why do I feel like that happened to me... ugh . I get up and walk to the kitchen a drink a bottle of water , which calmed me down . It was only just a dream and I'm getting so worked up over it , it was just nothing but a dream, even though I feel like it was more . I looked over back to my bed and fell over . Those robot things where right behind me and were moving closer to me .

What in the world was going on ?! I could have sworn these things where broken! They flew up to my face and did a face scan . What the fuck was happening?! After they finished scanning my face they lit up green . They didn't do anything else in fact they just flew back to the desk and turned off , they looked like they were charging but with no charger. There's to many questions but to little answers, I need to figure out more tomorrow.

I went back to my bed and laid down. I tried my best to get at least a little more sleep but questions kept entering my mind until my brain had it and I passed out .

-next day-

I woke up with a knock at my door and I walked over . I noticed the robots followed but I didn't pay no mind to that . I opened the door and noticed a box , I picked it up and put it inside. It looked like I ordered something fancy because of the Quality of the box but I don't remember ordering anything fancy . I grabbed a knife and cut the tape and opened the box, there was a outfit and a note inside. I picked up the note and read it .

To hacker

Dear hacker you are one of seven people to be invited to dinner , please where the outfit given to you. This dinner will be held at the Twin mansion .We will be awaiting your arrival, as we have answers to your questions that you have been having recently. Please come to this dinner party at 8 p.m.

-from brother

As I finished reading I was confused, how did this brother person know my name and how do they know my questions . I flipped it over to the back and there was the address to the twin mansion, I guess if I want answers I will have to attend this weird dinner party with another six people. I wonder will this really answer any of my questions.

—————————————————

And here is the end of chapter 1 I hope you guys enjoyed. I'm not really good at this so sorry about all the questions that hacker asked , but I promise it will get better , Anyway here's a question for all of you and this is a safe space so don't judge anyone else for there answers but what do you think is hackers sexuality? It's okay to say straight, gay , pan , bi or whatever I just wanna know your guys opinion. Anyway have a great rest of the day or night depending on where you are reading this .

Word count : 1364