They're Dating?

Thursday 7:30
Class 3-A's U.A Common Room

Bakugou and Midoriya had started dating a few months into their 2nd year, and while Bakugou would rather not tell any of the extras he calls his classmates, Midoriya seemed rather excited to tell the world, which Bakugou didn't understand at all.

He knows he's amazing and all but he doesn't see why he needs to tell anyone his relationship status it's not like it's their business,.. but if his sweetass boyfriend seems so happy just to mention that he's involved with the Bakugou Katsuki,.. well who's he to judge?

So now here they are standing in the middle of the common room waiting for their classmates' accursed reactions.

"You're what?!" Ashido exclaimed from her spot on the couch, Hagakure gloved hands looking just as shocked as how she felt. "Yeah Yeah, Pinky," Bakugou reluctantly responded pinching his furrowed brow, eager to get this whole ordeal over with and retire to his bedroom. The clock hanging on a wall of the common room striking 7:16.

"And your only telling me now why?!" Ashido huffed, In Bakugou's opinion she looked like a pink blimp about to explode but he was too miffed to be able to laugh at the thought.

"Excuse me? I wouldn't even be telling you asshats shit if Izuku didn't drag my ass over here, so be fucking grateful he even suggested it!" Bakugou snapped back at her.

Ashido was about to question more before she suddenly froze a giddy look taking over her face " 'Izuku' you say?"

This caught Kaminari's attention "Eh? his first name? I didn't think you'd be on that level considering you're well you...but you're dating so anything's possible I guess".

Bakugou was still whether it was from Anger or how baffling the situation situation was, was not clear but he was definitely not emoting at the moment..well until,"I...uh well- wait what's that suppose to mean?!" He yelled out if he was a cartoon character well, steam would be coming out his ears but this was real life so his ears turned red at best,
"Fucking dumbasses like you should shut the hell up, who also happens to be the only person talking here he respects right now and said person doesn't want him swearing at his classmates,.. oh the wonders of love.

The nerve of some people honestly. Bakugou wanted to fall into a hole and never return but he'd never live that down so it got crossed of the list of options he had for escaping this hellhole.

"Whoa didn't know you two were so close Bakugou-kun!" Hagakure gushed, her gloved hands where her hypothetical cheeks would be.

Midoriya picking up on his partner's discomfort, maneuvered into the conversation, steering them into a different topic.

"Yeah well now you all know and that's all that really matters!" Midoriya said flashing them a smile that honestly seemed a bit forced, not like you could tell without looking hard enough, so it fortunately it went under the radar of most of the extras here.

"Ah yes, We are quite happy for both you and Bakugou, Midoriya," Yaoroyozou congratulated, feeling joyous for the new couple

"Indeed we support you and your relationship, and only wish you both the best" Iida followed nodding in agreement, looking a bit like a proud father

"Mhm! You both look cute together! I'm glad you found someone to be happy with Deku-kun!" Complimented Uraraka looking as bubbly as before the news dropped

Izuku smiled when he heard this glad that their failed relationship hadn't spoiled their friendship,

'She really did mean it when she said no hard feelings that's a relief, I'm so lucky to have such good friends,' His face glowing with joy at the thought